Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Komplett Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm

Delivery problems

08.09.2015 13:45 #1
Hi there. 
It seems that my apartment building's intercom has defeated UPS.
[tr][td]Dublin, Ireland[/td]
[td]09/08/2015[/td]
[td]12:38 P.M.[/td]
[td]Our driver requires security access for this delivery. We are attempting to obtain the access information. / Delivery will be rescheduled.[/td]
[/tr]

[tr][td][/td]
[td]09/08/2015[/td]
[td]11:56 A.M.[/td]
[td]Our driver requires security access for this delivery. We are attempting to obtain the access information.[/td]
[/tr]

[td]09/07/2015[/td]
[td]6:15 P.M.[/td]
[td]The delivery change was completed. / Delivery will be rescheduled.[/td]
[/tr]

[tr][td][/td]
[td]09/07/2015[/td]
[td]2:34 P.M.[/td]
[td]Our driver requires security access for this delivery. We are attempting to obtain the access information.[/td]
[/tr]

[td]09/04/2015[/td]
[td]5:01 P.M.[/td]
[td]A delivery change for this package is in progress. / We've rescheduled this delivery.[/td]
[/tr]

[tr][td][/td]
[td]09/04/2015[/td]
[td]4:22 P.M.[/td]
[td]Our driver requires security access for this delivery. We are attempting to obtain the access information. / Delivery will be rescheduled.[/td]
[/tr]

[tr][td][/td]
[td]09/04/2015[/td]
[td]1:58 P.M.[/td]
[/tr]

[td]09/03/2015[/td]
[td]7:42 P.M.[/td]
[/tr]

[tr][td][/td]
[td]09/03/2015[/td]
[td]2:48 P.M.[/td]
[/tr]

I'm not sure how hard they are *actually* trying to obtain access information - I've yet to receive a phone call from a delivery driver. The UPS tracking website won't allow me to change the delivery address, and I spent 20 minutes on the phone on Thursday giving them my phone number. 

Basically, I'm ready to give up. If you can convince UPS to deliver to a different address, I'll PM it to you. If not, please cancel the order. VOR14446893

Thanks
05.10.2015 09:24 #2
Hi DaveHarnett,

First off apologies for not replying sooner to your request. Sadly we were unable to process requests through this forum due to unforseen circumstances. I've had a quick look and see that they delivered the product on the 11th, finally. 

Could you please PM me your email adress so I can register this in our internal system and send you an email with an offer for compensating in UPS's delays. 

Again, our sincere apologies. 

Best regards,

Kelvin
Komplett Webcare
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right