Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Sky Ireland Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 1pm-5pm

Technical and Billing FAQs

18.09.2018 09:59 #61
Hi,

I cancelled my Sky broadband on Friday 14th September as i was out of contract and the price has escalated to a ridiculous amount.
I was offered a cheaper amount but still more than i would pay with Eir. I was assured everything was gone through and the BB would 
end i was even warned that i might have a period of no BB while i am switching over. Last night i received an email form sky with the 
expensive BB charge on my bill and a thank you for making my Sky package better. Why am i getting charged for BB for the next 3 months 
as far as i can see if it was cancelled?
18.09.2018 15:40 #62
Originally posted by whelo76
Hi,

I cancelled my Sky broadband on Friday 14th September as i was out of contract and the price has escalated to a ridiculous amount.
I was offered a cheaper amount but still more than i would pay with Eir. I was assured everything was gone through and the BB would 
end i was even warned that i might have a period of no BB while i am switching over. Last night i received an email form sky with the 
expensive BB charge on my bill and a thank you for making my Sky package better. Why am i getting charged for BB for the next 3 months 
as far as i can see if it was cancelled?

Hi whelo76,

Thank you for your post.

It may be a case that your service has not fully transferred to your new provider. Once your Sky Broadband and Talk have fully transferred your billing will cease.

I would be happy to have a look at your account and confirm whether this is in process at present.

Can you send a PM to Sky Ireland: Reps with your name, phone number and a suitable time of contact. Please note that any message sent after 5pm will be picked up the following working day between 1pm-5pm. You can also contact our Support Team on 0818 719 819.

Thanks,
Gareth
01.10.2018 09:52 #63
Hi I recently cancelled my Sky TV,Broadband & Talk package.
Today i was direct debited E80.69 to cover 1st Oct - 31st Oct according to the bill.
The TV service is going to stop on the 28th of Oct so i have no issue paying the E25.69 for that.

The broadband & Talk was disconnected on the 28th of September and is off so I should not be paying the E55 for October.

I can confirm that the Broadband & Talk was disconnected on 28/09/2018 and have an email from you to this effect.

Can you please refund all the money incorrectly taken from my account immediately and confirm that I will not be further billed?

I will PM my account number

Ciaran
01.10.2018 16:06 #64
Verified representative
Hi Ciaran,

Thanks for the PM.

I'm glad I was able to help.

If you need any further assistance please don't hesitate to contact us!

Many thanks,

Colm:)
03.10.2018 18:14 #65
sky gone up 

whats these extra 5 days?
4 euro

can you call me asap plz?
04.10.2018 13:00 #66
Verified representative
Hi seanin4711,

Thank you very much for your post to Sky Ireland.:)

I can help you with this . Please send a PM with your contact details to Sky Ireland: Reps  and I will be more than happy to contact you.

Please be advised that any PM sent after 5 pm will be picked up the next working day.

All the best

Alex:)

06.11.2018 08:58 #67
I recently upgraded to sky q, since then I cannot view/pay my bill online. It flashes up for a second and then disapperars, any reason why?
06.11.2018 13:02 #68
Verified representative
Hi Amor3,

Thanks for your query. Please send a PM with your best contact details to Sky Ireland: Reps and we'll be in touch for some basic troubleshooting to get this resolved as soon as possible.

All the best,

Gerry
06.11.2018 16:53 #69
Verified representative
Hi catrat12,

We would need you to PM us on Sky Ireland: Reps to investigate this further with your best contact number.

thanks,

Gerry
08.11.2018 12:45 #70
Refund is finally in my account. 39 days
08.11.2018 16:55 #71
Originally posted by amor3
I recently upgraded to sky q, since then I cannot view/pay my bill online. It flashes up for a second and then disapperars, any reason why?

That's an issue with Google Chrome/Microsoft Edge/Internet Explorer on both mobile and desktop web browsers and affects some other websites not just Sky website

Use Firefox to view Sky Bills as it's working with this browser
You can also view and pay bills on Sky Q box with My Account 
12.11.2018 13:15 #72
Hi

Sorry sent a pm but it doesn't appear in the sent messages. 

Over the weekend sky attempted to charge money to my N26 bank account thankfully for me there wasn't enough money in the account so the transaction was declined. I cancelled near the end of September so don't own Sky anymore money. 

Can one of the reps get in touch with me if you haven't already received my pm.
12.11.2018 15:42 #73
Hi I have been trying to cancel my broadband package and have been on hold for over 30 minutes. I just cannot afford to waste any more time this, I've sent on my details to you by PM and hope you can sort it out. Thank you.

Edit: please ignore - I got sorted, thanks anyway.
12.11.2018 16:42 #74
Verified representative
Originally posted by RHJ
Hi

Sorry sent a pm but it doesn't appear in the sent messages. 

Over the weekend sky attempted to charge money to my N26 bank account thankfully for me there wasn't enough money in the account so the transaction was declined. I cancelled near the end of September so don't own Sky anymore money. 

Can one of the reps get in touch with me if you haven't already received my pm.

Hi RHJ,

Thanks for your post and for taking my call earlier.

As advised, I will monitor your account to make sure this does not happen again.

Thanks,

Lynn
15.11.2018 08:12 #75
Originally posted by Sky Ireland: Lynn
Hi RHJ,

Thanks for your post and for taking my call earlier.

As advised, I will monitor your account to make sure this does not happen again.

Thanks,

Lynn

Unfortunately it happened last night €38 was taken out of my account buy Sky, how quickly will you be able to arrange a refund?
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon
Insert a YouTube video