Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Sky Ireland Representatives

19 hrs
Response Time
42%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 1pm-5pm

Technical and Billing FAQs

16.03.2017 13:00 #16
Verified representative
Originally posted by catrat12
dont know if this is right place but anyway i didnt pay my sky bill a while back and was cut off eventually i got the money to pay it plus an extra 10 euro but anyway i got this months bill and it is double and wondering why surely your not charging me for while i was cut off

Hi catrat12,

Thanks for your post.

Depending on what date the payment was made and your continuous payment method set up, it can result in a double bill the following month.

In order to shed some light on your billing, I'd be more than happy to give you a quick call to discuss this. I kindly ask that you send a PM to our Sky Ireland: Reps account with your name, contact number and a suitable time to receive a call.

Please note PMs sent after 5pm will be picked up between 1pm and 5pm the next working day.

Cheers,
Sarah
26.03.2017 19:12 #17
Hi,

I recently started watching sky boxsets and applaud sky for the facility.

However, in the past couple of days I have been getting an error message You will need to be a sky customer with the relevant subscription to watch this program

I have logged in and out of the app and reinstalled it to no avail.

Why all of a sudden am I getting this error message?
28.03.2017 13:22 #18
Originally posted by Klegs
Hi,

I recently started watching sky boxsets and applaud sky for the facility.

However, in the past couple of days I have been getting an error message You will need to be a sky customer with the relevant subscription to watch this program

I have logged in and out of the app and reinstalled it to no avail.

Why all of a sudden am I getting this error message?

Hi Klegs,

Apologies for the delay in responding to your query.

It's great to hear that you are enjoying Sky Boxsets, I too am a huge fan of this service. I'm spending all my spare time catching up on The Walking Dead at present and I hope I'll be caught up in time for the season finale next week!

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble accessing the content, Sky Boxsets is directly linked to our HD bundle therefore you would need an active HD subscription to avail of the service. If you would like me to look into this further for you, please forward on a new PM with your contact details and a suitable time that I can call you to our Sky Ireland: Reps page.

Thank you,
Chris
30.06.2017 12:29 #19
Hi, my service was disconnected yesterday, I paid my bill online and it said services would be restored but still nothing
30.06.2017 13:02 #20
Verified representative
Originally posted by shelley4
Hi, my service was disconnected yesterday, I paid my bill online and it said services would be restored but still nothing

Hi shelley4,

Thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to hear that your services were disconnected after a payment was made.

I'd be more than happy to give you a quick call to ensure everything is in order on your account. I kindly ask that you send a PM to our Sky Ireland: Reps account with your name, contact number and a suitable time to receive a call.

Please note PMs sent after 5pm will be picked up between 1pm and 5pm the next working day.

Cheers,
Sarah
30.06.2017 13:21 #21
Hi Sarah, can I just say a massive thanks for your prompt action, all happy here now, ready for the 1st day of the holidays. Thanks again
15.07.2017 20:37 #22
What has happened to my sky sports channels ss1 and ss4 have gone from my hd box?
17.07.2017 13:09 #23
Originally posted by I said
What has happened to my sky sports channels ss1 and ss4 have gone from my hd box?

Hi I said,

Thank you for your post.

If you could send your contact details in a PM to Sky Ireland: Reps, we can get in touch and investigate this matter for you.

Regards,
Eric
17.07.2017 15:34 #24
Originally posted by Sky Ireland: Eric
Hi I said,

Thank you for your post.

If you could send your contact details in a PM to Sky Ireland: Reps, we can get in touch and investigate this matter for you.

Regards,
Eric

Got it sorted yesterday
Thanks
1 thank
21.07.2017 18:13 #25
Hi, I called to cancel my device on May 16th of this year 2017. I was kept on the phone for 25 minutes and I was eventually told that it was done.
I have just received a letter today stating that I owe money and my service has been suspended, yet payments were taken twice during June. Which I assume is all I owe.

I refuse to call again so I will find my account number and post it here for you to look into.
21.07.2017 18:17 #26
Originally posted by Not Quite A Hipster
Hi, I called to cancel my account on May 16th of this year 2017. I was kept on the phone for 25 minutes and I was eventually told that it was done.
I have just received a letter today stating that I owe money and my service has been suspended, yet payments were taken twice during June. Which I assume is all I owe.

I refuse to call again so I will find my account number and post it here for you to look into.

This is my old account number. I am no longer a customer so I won't be calling.

Can you please confirm that this message has been received, thanks for your help.
22.07.2017 14:34 #27
Not Quite A hipster, you should edit your post to remove your account number. Send it in a PM to Sky Reps
1 thank
22.07.2017 15:18 #28
I added Sky Cinema to my package a few weeks ago and my bill is showing cancellation charges & credits for both tv & telephone/broadband services. The bill amount is not the issue, i am concerned that i have now been re contracted for 18 months without my consent for both tv and telephone/broadband services. Can you check my contract status for all services please?
24.07.2017 13:02 #29
Verified representative
Hi ffocused,

Thanks for your post.

Adding Sky Cinema to your package would not result in a new contract.

However, I would be happy to look into this for you in order to verify.

Please send your contact details and a suitable time to call Sky Ireland: Reps and I will be in touch :)

All the best,
Ciara
24.07.2017 13:58 #30
Verified representative
Hi Not Quite A Hipster,

Sorry to hear you have been having issues with your Sky account.

Please send your contact details to Sky Ireland: Reps and I would happily look into this for you.

All the best,
Ciara
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image