Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Komplett Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm

UPS lost my order

11.08.2015 09:54 #1
So I ordered a laptop last Wednesday morning (VOR15521675). Komplett have it ready to ship that afternoon and UPS check it in that evening with a delivery estimate for Monday. Thursday morning it is checked in the UK and for the next four days the status does not change.

My wife calls UPS yesterday afternoon to confirm the delivery is still on schedule and the rep says it will be delivered by the end of the day. Needless to say the day ended and no sign of UPS.

My wife rings UPS again this morning and the rep casually says "oh, that hasn't been scanned since Thursday" (apparently they are supposed to scan every day) and told her to call you and report it. She just got off the phone to a "lovely" person in Komplett who is now on the case.

Once again, an excellent company like Komplett is let down by those jackasses in UPS - thank you for listening to my rant.
12.08.2015 07:06 #2
Hi Goober73,

So sorry to hear your order has been delayed due to an error at UPS.
We are looking into this case and we'll keep you and your wife updated.

Best regards,

Patrick
Komplett Webcare
13.08.2015 10:43 #3
Hi Goober73,

We've started a tracer request with UPS since and they've taken it into handling not soon after. We'll keep you up to date as much as possible as soon as we know more.

Sincere apologies for any inconveniences cause, we thank you for your understanding and patience in this unfortunate situation.

Best regards,

Kelvin
Komplett Webcare
13.08.2015 10:51 #4
Thanks guys. I replied to your email (ticket 92927) last night with the following:

"Thank you for all your help with this matter. This afternoon, without any status update or warning, UPS arrived with the package. The outer box looked pretty beaten up (see attached - a lot of brown tape on the underside also) but inside everything was ok and the laptop is up and running."
14.08.2015 07:43 #5
Hi Goober73,

Thank you for the update, UPS has since then confirmed that the parcel was delivered. Please enjoy your purchase and let us know if you have any further questions.

Best regards,

Kelvin
Komplett Webcare
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list