Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Komplett Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm

My order

14.07.2015 15:48 #1
Hello

I ordered a new MSI 980 6GBti on the early hours of Monday morning / Sunday Night.

My order seems to be stuck at 'VO45' with no change. 

I also need to change my invoice address to match my current delievery address, as I see not option in account settings to change invoice settings. 

VOR14404380

I sent two emails about this, but have not gotten a response,

I since see that the item now is declared 'out of stock'???
16.07.2015 10:15 #2
Hi The_Valeyard,

Your order was indeed put into a backorder state due to no availability. We are expecting new stock today so keep an eye on your order status as it should change once the product has been received and picked for your order. You should receive an email with track and trace code later this evening when we indeed received new stock to send your order out. Our sincere apologies for the delay, the 980TI is a popular product at the moment and seems to be in limited supply.

If you wish to change your invoice address you need to send us that information, it is not possible to change your invoice address yourself, only the address of delivery when making an order. Please send a PM with your address data and I'll change it asap. I most likely cannot change the current invoice at this point but I'll try.

Best regards,

Kelvin
Komplett Webcare
16.07.2015 23:47 #3
Hi Kelvin,

Still no movement on my order again today???
17.07.2015 10:50 #4
Hi The_Valeyard,

As I said there was an expectation, unfortunately that expectation was not met. Our purchaser has just informed me that we're expecting a limited shipment today. Again, if it indeed arrives as planned we'll be able to ship out your order. A new expectation for further shipments is Tuesday next week. My apologies for any inconveniences, we're eager to ship out all backorders on this product as soon as possible.

Best Regards,

Kelvin
Komplett Webcare
17.07.2015 16:03 #5
Originally posted by Komplett: Kelvin
Hi The_Valeyard,

As I said there was an expectation, unfortunately that expectation was not met. Our purchaser has just informed me that we're expecting a limited shipment today. Again, if it indeed arrives as planned we'll be able to ship out your order. A new expectation for further shipments is Tuesday next week. My apologies for any inconveniences, we're eager to ship out all backorders on this product as soon as possible.

Best Regards,

Kelvin
Komplett Webcare

Cheers Kelvin, thanks for the update.
21.07.2015 15:57 #6
Just noticed my order has gone from allocated 1 to 0????

I thought ye were finally making progress!!

edit: nevermind, got a UPS tracking number few mins ago
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon