Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Ask KBC Representatives

68 hrs
Response Time
67%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday to Friday: 9am - 5pm

Does KBC online banking allow me to export my transactions as .csv or .xls?

06.07.2015 19:05 #1
07.07.2015 10:11 #2
Originally posted by Fruit1985
Thanks,

K

Hi there Fruit1985,

Thanks for your post.

This is not a feature on KBC online banking at present but it is something we are hoping to add in the future.

Hope this helps,

Danielle.
02.01.2018 17:19 #3
I do realise that this is quite an old thread, but it seems that this is still not possible. Or am I missing something?
03.01.2018 10:39 #4
Verified representative
Originally posted by predmond
I do realise that this is quite an old thread, but it seems that this is still not possible. Or am I missing something?

Hi predmond,
Thank you for your post. We currently do not have the facility to export transactions through the online/mobile banking but this is something we hope to introduce in the future. At present we generate Current Account statements quarterly which are posted out to the correspondence address on file as well as being uploaded to the online platform for viewing and printing.
Thanks,
Claire
28.06.2018 20:06 #5
Originally posted by AskKBC: Claire
Originally posted by predmond

Hi predmond,
Thank you for your post. We currently do not have the facility to export transactions through the online/mobile banking but this is something we hope to introduce in the future. At present we generate Current Account statements quarterly which are posted out to the correspondence address on file as well as being uploaded to the online platform for viewing and printing.
Thanks,
Claire

Boo, even the likes of bogey bank of Ireland have this
05.02.2019 11:27 #6
Hi KBC,
Is there any progress on this feature? Being able to download even from full website would be very useful.

Thanks
MC
05.02.2019 13:51 #7
Hi KBC,

Now you support loading balances from other banks, but the most obvious needed feature that is to allow exporting my transactions is not even supported? How am I supposed to manage my money like that. Am I supposed to copy+paste, page by page, 10+ pages, from the web site, and do that for me and my wife's account, and repeat that every month? Your eStatements are not a solution and are always a few months late.
05.02.2019 13:53 #8
Was looking at changing over to KBC, the above doesnt help the situation!!
06.02.2019 11:18 #9
Good morning MC,

Thank you for your post.

At the moment there is not a facility to download and export your transactions from your online banking. We are constantly looking to make improvements to our online customer experience and I have forwarded on your feedback to the relevant team for future developments.

Thanks,

Aoife
10.02.2019 22:32 #10
Thanks Aoife, it seems to be in the works since 2015 so I hope it's a feature that can be released soon. As mentioned, it would be far more useful to most than being able to see accounts from other banks
1 thank
03.04.2019 00:27 #11
I’m also very interested in this feature, hope it will come very soon…

All of the other major banks have this feature, disappointing KBC don’t.
16.07.2019 17:01 #12
@AskKBC: Dean
Is there any update on if and when this functionality is going to be included for KBC online banking?
Is this something that's being looked at, or is it not in the plans for the moment?
22.07.2019 10:03 #13
Definitely something that needs to be prioritised although I'm not holding my breath if it's been in the pipeline since 2015... probably easier to change bank.
04.08.2019 20:26 #14
Also interested in this, i.e. the ability to export transactions/statements as csv/xls/json (whatever structured format really).
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon
Insert a YouTube video