Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Formerly O2 Ireland Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 9.00am - 10.00pm
Saturday - Sunday: 10.30am - 7.00pm

Login problems to O2 Broadband Account

25.03.2015 14:32 #1
Hi, I wrote on the three page but didn't get a response. I have had issues logging in with my o2 broadband account to view a recent bill. I couldn't remember my password, I changed it and had issues login in with the  mobile broadband number as an email address does not work for me when I login. I may have typed it in password wrong after changing it so locked out after 5 attempts. Hopefully someone help by activating my login into my account as its quiet urgent, need to print bill.

Kind regards and thanks for help in advance.
D
25.03.2015 14:48 #2
Originally posted by doovdela
Hi, I wrote on the three page but didn't get a response. I have had issues logging in with my o2 broadband account to view a recent bill. I couldn't remember my password, I changed it and had issues login in with the  mobile broadband number as an email address does not work for me when I login. I may have typed it in password wrong after changing it so locked out after 5 attempts. Hopefully someone help by activating my login into my account as its quiet urgent, need to print bill.

D

Hi doovdela,

I can help you here. Can you PM me your Broadband number and email address.

Thanks,
Lisa.
25.03.2015 16:08 #3
Originally posted by Three: Lisa

D

Hi doovdela,

Thanks,
Lisa.

Hi Lisa thanks for getting back to me, I got a response from Steve a short time ago from the Three mobile page so hopefully get it sorted thanks a mill. I was unable to send you a PM.
D
25.03.2015 17:00 #4
Originally posted by Three: Lisa

D

Hi doovdela,

Thanks,
Lisa.

Hi Lisa thanks for getting back to me, I got a response from Steve a short time ago from the Three mobile page so hopefully get it sorted thanks a mill. I was unable to send you a PM.
D

Ok thanks.
25.03.2015 18:16 #5
Hi Lisa, I was able to reset password but still couldn't login.
25.03.2015 18:39 #6
The account might be locked. I can get it reopened for you. Please send a PM with your number

Send a rep a PM
25.03.2015 21:07 #7
Hi Sinead, I changed my password again and still couldn't log in to the account. So locked out again. I've tried to reset it numerous times and hasn't worked. Do I need to wait 12-24 before password is valid or is there something wrong with the three.ie website? I rang 1913 but took too long to try and sort it out.

I send on my mobile broadband number to you.
Thanks
D
26.03.2015 23:48 #8
Got an error when I logged in. 403 error on website.

Attached Images

27.03.2015 10:59 #9
Got an error when I logged in. 403 error on website.

Hi doobdela, it should be working for you now. Can you test it there for me please. Thanks, Linda.
27.03.2015 11:11 #10
I tried again and no such luck. Tried to view bill but its like as if I am not logged in?
27.03.2015 13:27 #11
I tried again and no such luck. Tried to view bill but its like as if I am not  logged in?

Thanks doovdela, can you try to login using a different browser. If it doesn't work can you message me your login details please & I will test it here for you. 
27.03.2015 20:01 #12
Hi, I still have the same problem. I went to log into a different browser firefox instead of internet explorer. Cleared the cookies/cache no difference. I've tried logins into my own phone/laptop as well as main computer same problem.

I popped into an three mobile shop today and they had the same issue so locked out again! The person I dealt with seems to think I need to reset the whole thing? They tried to print my recent bill but weren't able to.

I send login details for you.

D
28.03.2015 16:47 #13
Thanks, have replied to your PM
28.03.2015 20:27 #14
Hi thanks for that. It worked initially the first time and printed bill but having problems logging in again. I log in again shortly. Thanks for your help.
28.03.2015 21:18 #15
Its ok tried it again. Thanks a mill.
1 thank
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list