Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Three Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday-Friday: 10am-6pm

o2.ie is redirected to three.ie and can't login to three.ie

10.03.2015 21:51 #1
Hi,
I'm an o2 customer and wanted to login to o2.ie to send webtext but got redirected to three.ie. I tried to login here using o2 number but couldn't.
I tried to register for three webtext but nothing happened, I tried to send webtext pin to my phone and webpage said 'Your PIN has been sent to your phone.' but i never got it.
should i be able to login to three.ie now instead of o2.ie?
11.03.2015 02:23 #2
Originally posted by mike_leahy
Hi,
I'm an o2 customer and wanted to login to o2.ie to send webtext but got redirected to three.ie. I tried to login here using o2 number but couldn't.
I tried to register for three webtext but nothing happened, I tried to send webtext pin to my phone and webpage said 'Your PIN has been sent to your phone.' but i never got it.

This is known already :( I posted about it 7 days ago with no response/resolution. Got a workaround from another Boardsie in the O2 thread - http://www.boards.ie/ttfpost/94622030

It works up to a point on Android but it's still not a resolution. I can still send webtext from my computer but not from an app like Cabbage or properly from my phone.
11.03.2015 09:05 #3
Thanks fanadman, I can send webtext from my laptop using that link, best of luck with that other problem :)
11.03.2015 10:01 #4
Hi mike_leahy and FanadMan, can you PM me your details so I can look into this further for you? Thanks. 
11.03.2015 12:39 #5
Thanks fanadman, I can send webtext from my laptop using that link, best of luck with that other problem :)

Does actually work from an Android phone as well - it brings you to the same page as the laptop. Very slow loading but still useable.
11.03.2015 13:52 #6
Originally posted by FanadMan
Hi,

This is known already :( I posted about it 7 days ago with no response/resolution. Got a workaround from another Boardsie in the O2 thread - http://www.boards.ie/ttfpost/94622030

It works up to a point on Android but it's still not a resolution. I can still send webtext from my computer but not from an app like Cabbage or properly from my phone.

You'll never be able to use Cabbage again as it's not in active development. SwiftSMS has been updated and is currently working (sometimes).
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon
Insert a YouTube video