Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Formerly O2 Ireland Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 9.00am - 10.00pm
Saturday - Sunday: 10.30am - 7.00pm

Error Message When Trying To Login To The O2/Three Community

02.03.2015 21:47 #1
Hi, I was a member of the O2 Community but now that it is part of the Three web site I am receiving the following error message when I try to login:

"Error 500--Internal Server Error

From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1:

10.5.1 500 Internal Server Error

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request."

Can you please investigate this problem.
02.03.2015 22:14 #2
Hiya Gooser14, we're experiencing some intermittent issues with the site but we're working to restore service asap. Should have another update in the morning. 
04.03.2015 18:31 #3
Originally posted by O2_Fiona
Hiya Gooser14, we're experiencing some intermittent issues with the site but we're working to restore service asap. Should have another update in the morning. 

Hi Fiona, Have you any update on resolving the above error on the Three web site?  Also, I note that the "Switch Service" tab only stays visible for a very short time & because of this it is not possible to select the alternative account.  Can you please investigate this also. 
05.03.2015 09:58 #4
Originally posted by Gooser14

Hi Fiona, Have you any update on resolving the above error on the Three web site?  Also, I note that the "Switch Service" tab only stays visible for a very short time & because of this it is not possible to select the alternative account.  Can you please investigate this also. 

Hi Gooser14,

As soon as I've an update on this I'll let you know. 
11.03.2015 08:10 #5
Originally posted by O2_Lisa

Hi Gooser14,

As soon as I've an update on this I'll let you know. 

Hi, Is there any update on progress with resolving the issues raised in this post?
11.03.2015 10:14 #6
Hi Goose14

We are still looking into this. We will have more off an update in the next couple of days.
19.03.2015 09:54 #7
Hi, What is the latest on resolving the two issues (error message and Switch Service Tab) referred to above.  The lack of progress in resolving these issues with the web site are extremely frustrating. 
19.03.2015 10:24 #8
Hi, What is the latest on resolving the two issues (error message and Switch Service Tab) referred to above.  The lack of progress in resolving these issues with the web site are extremely frustrating. 

Hi Gooser,

I apologise for any inconvenience our tech team are working to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Lisa.
26.03.2015 09:21 #9
Originally posted by Three: Lisa

Hi Gooser,

I apologise for any inconvenience our tech team are working to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Lisa.

Hi, Any progress on resolving the two issues referred to above?  Seems to be dragging on for some time now.
26.03.2015 10:23 #10
Originally posted by Three: Lisa

Hi Gooser,

Thanks,
Lisa.

Hi, Any progress on resolving the two issues referred to above?  Seems to be dragging on for some time now.

Hi,

We hope to have a fix in for this in the coming days. I'll keep you updated on this.

Thanks,
Lisa.
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image