Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Elara.ie Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 10am - 6pm

Brand new printer , not working

23.09.2014 20:28 #1
Today at 12.30 I received an Epson C1700 colour printer from Elara. I have tried it on three win 7 machines and either it's not detected, or the software says the printer is switched off or unplugged!

I am in a pickle, I need a colour proposal printed before 9am tomorrow, does anyone know anywhere that can do colour printing in the Fairview area by 8:30am?

By the way, I have been in IT since 2001 and know my way around hacks and fixes, it just seems that there is a serious issue with this printer.

Any input from Elara GREATLY appreciated.
24.09.2014 10:15 #2
You can call the support line on 01 436 7742 and they will go through the standard troubleshooting with you. If it is faulty just fill in a returns form online from your account menu and we will get it replaced. As for printers in your area I don't have any suggestions, sorry.
25.09.2014 00:07 #3
Originally posted by Elara: Kin
You can call the support line on 01 436 7742 and they will go through the standard troubleshooting with you. If it is faulty just fill in a returns form online from your account menu and we will get it replaced. As for printers in your area I don't have any suggestions, sorry.

Thanks Kim, I was on to Epson support today. Too late to submit my proposal,  but anyway they exhausted all options, and figure that the printer is faulty. I'll be in touch.
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon
Insert a YouTube video