Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Elara.ie Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 10am - 6pm

Dead/Stuck on brand new monitor

25.07.2014 12:49 #1
Purchased this monitor on your website (Asus VS228HR) last Wednesday and received Monday from DPD, made sure that everything was included and switched it on to check for any dead/suck pixels, none when inspected.

Noticed last night while I was playing a game that in a bright background (White in colour) that there was a red pixel on the screen. Checked with a black background, turns black, and it shows black as well on a green background.

Does any warranty cover this? Only had the monitor for five days now and there's already an ineffective pixel.
1 thank
25.07.2014 13:15 #2
Please email the query to returns at elara.ie and someone will get back to you regarding it.
25.07.2014 13:43 #3
Originally posted by Elara: Kin
Please email the query to returns at elara.ie and someone will get back to you regarding it.

Trying to fill it out, but my order is still sowing 'Out on Delivery' on the website (DPD shows it delivered) and the invoice isn't available for another two days.
25.07.2014 13:48 #4
Originally posted by TYTKALIMATYT

Trying to fill it out, but my order is still sowing 'Out on Delivery' on the website (DPD shows it delivered) and the invoice isn't available for another two days.

No need to fill in RMA, just send an email, we have log the issue and get back to you.
1 thank
25.07.2014 13:59 #5
Originally posted by TYTKALIMATYT

No need to fill in RMA, just send an email, we have log the issue and get back to you.

Email sent.
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon