Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Formerly O2 Ireland Representatives

NAN hrs
Response Time
NAN%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 9.00am - 10.00pm
Saturday - Sunday: 10.30am - 7.00pm

We want your feedback

24.03.2014 16:12 #1
Have you spoken to us on Boards.ie or online recently?

We would love to hear your feedback as a way to improve our service.

Click on the link below, the survey takes 2 minutes.

Survey 

Thanks a million
O2 Team
26.07.2014 22:19 #2
Worst network ever. Internet is slow. Even slower than Tesco mobile. I had a problem couldnt make no calls or take calls on and off but o2 just kept saying they see nothing wrong and its my phone after a week of changing nothing there is no problem with calls anymore.
05.02.2015 15:59 #3
Just off the phone from O2 and after 15years of beening a loyal customer I get more or less told goodluck, I've been looking to move to bill pay but The Internet deals with O2 are awful. The online deal which is 39.75 per month you get 500 texts and calls, freedom o2 to O2 texts and calls but here's what is ****, you only get 1GB of data and for €5 extra u get upgraded to 2GB (still awful). What I was asking for since I've been with O2 for so long was more Internet and maybe less texts and calls but all I got was no goodluck, with 3 three you get for €40.66 per month is flexi units of 350, unlimited internet & three to three texts and calls plus free customer care. So the point of this rant is I will be moving from O2 to three and very disapointed in O2.
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon
Insert a YouTube video