Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Tesco Mobile Representatives

9 hrs
Response Time
91%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 8am - 8:00pm

Mobile Broadband is here – we hear you

26.09.2016 16:16 #46
Verified representative
Originally posted by decnev
Can my Tesco Broadband 3G Sim be used in a 4G router to pick up the new 4G signal in my area?

Hi Decnev,

You would be able to use the 3G SIM card in a 4G router however this would only be capable of picking up the 3G network. As we do not offer a 4G service of 4G SIM cards at this time, the 3G signal would be available. When we have more information regarding 4G we shall send out an update.

Thanks,
Luke
29.09.2016 14:42 #47
I already have a Huawei and a data sim for when I am in Ireland. €15 usually gives me 7.5Gb. Is this increasing automatically, or do I need a new sim to get the 15Gb?
30.09.2016 09:37 #48
Verified representative
Originally posted by Predikuesi
I already have a Huawei and a data sim for when I am in Ireland. €15 usually gives me 7.5Gb. Is this increasing automatically, or do I need a new sim to get the 15Gb?

Hi Predikuesi,

If the SIM card is still active you should still be able to buy the 7.5Gb bundle. We do not offer 15Gb on any of the old PAYG broadband offers. Sorry for any inconvenience caused by this.

Thanks,
Luke
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image