Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm

When will you ship GTA V?

05.09.2013 16:00 #1
Alright guys;

Good few of us on the GTA V non spoiler thread are wondering when Gamesnash are going to ship the pre ordered GTA V games? There's rumors around that Rockstar are asking you to hold until the 16th which is a Monday. We hope that you are following Amazon's lead and shipping on the Friday the 14th. Any chance of some clarification?

Cheers lads

DK (very nearly signed off my real name there)
06.09.2013 11:48 #2
Originally posted by Graysen Hollow Physicist
Alright guys;

Good few of us on the GTA V non spoiler thread are wondering when Gamesnash are going to ship the pre ordered GTA V games? There's rumors around that Rockstar are asking you to hold until the 16th which is a Monday. We hope that you are following Amazon's lead and shipping on the Friday the 14th. Any chance of some clarification?

Cheers lads

DK (very nearly signed off my real name there)

Ordered myself through Gamesnash too, wondering this myself :D
06.09.2013 11:50 #3
I think shipping the game a week early would really put gamesnash on the map. 
1 thank
16.09.2013 12:16 #4
Well, I haven't received my pre-order yet, anyone else?
16.09.2013 12:19 #5
Banned
Hahaha. The waiting for "the best game ever,ever" is an utter killer ain't it lads...? Ill be getting mine at 12 tonight from smyths toys.. Wooohooo..!!!!
16.09.2013 14:10 #6
Mine is still on packing. 
16.09.2013 16:23 #7
Mines still down as "packing" too ,are gamesnash usually reliable on release date delivery ?
16.09.2013 16:25 #8
Just closed this thread and then received an email this second saying it was dispatched.
16.09.2013 17:12 #9
Yeah mine is dispatched now too.
16.09.2013 17:16 #10
Originally posted by awhir
Mines still down as "packing" too ,are gamesnash usually reliable on release date delivery ?

Yea they are always spot on when it comes to release day delivery. This Forum inst monitored anymore (they should just delete it!!), so we usually just PM pat with questions, he's the man ;)
17.09.2013 10:00 #11
Originally posted by thorbarry
Yea they are always spot on when it comes to release day delivery. This Forum inst monitored anymore (they should just delete it!!), so we usually just PM pat with questions, he's the man ;)

Ordered GTA V with the regular post option and it arrived first thing this morning. Absolutely spot on.
17.09.2013 12:37 #12
yea i ordered mine with normal post got dispatched yesterday, still nothing received yet :(
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon
Insert a YouTube video