Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Currys & PC World Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm

Faulty tv

30.07.2013 22:04 #1
Hi I purchased a Samsung tv from yourselves  just over 2 years ago , it was 1300 euro and I still have the receipt , it has started to develop weird lines on the top of the screen and they are on the right hand side of the screen about half way down , I'm just wondering what the best way to have somebody look at the tv , should I bring it back to your shop or go over with the receipt and go from there , it's a big tv so I don't want to unnecessarily have to move it if i don't have to 
Thanks
31.07.2013 11:58 #2
Originally posted by Lovephones
Hi I purchased a Samsung tv from yourselves  just over 2 years ago , it was 1300 euro and I still have the receipt , it has started to develop weird lines on the top of the screen and they are on the right hand side of the screen about half way down , I'm just wondering what the best way to have somebody look at the tv , should I bring it back to your shop or go over with the receipt and go from there , it's a big tv so I don't want to unnecessarily have to move it if i don't have to 
Thanks

This thread is closed so you wont get a reply
1 thank
31.07.2013 20:24 #3
Originally posted by hillbloom
This thread is closed so you wont get a reply

Thanks , didn't realise it was closed , guess ill go to currys :-)
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon
Insert a YouTube video