Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Gamesnash.ie Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm

Pre Order Question

15.07.2013 13:53 #1
A quick question about pre ordering. 

If I was to preorder a game with you guys would you take the full amount immediately or would you only take the payment on dispatch of the game?
15.07.2013 15:33 #2
Verified representative
Originally posted by lertsnim
A quick question about pre ordering. 

If I was to preorder a game with you guys would you take the full amount immediately or would you only take the payment on dispatch of the game?

Hi lertsnim

Unfortunately this forum closed some time ago and we are no longer able to offer support on forum. I will drop you a PM.
01.09.2013 13:18 #3
I pre-ordered a game from Amazon and they charge you around 24 hours before the dispatch process begins. I asked them on their 'chat' support thing to change me now, but they couldn't. Lol

Pat, I read the thread that is a sticky here, but I don't get it.
You're still red and appearing as a rep.. also the forum is still here. :confused:
01.09.2013 13:41 #4
Originally posted by PeteK*
I pre-ordered a game from Amazon and they charge you around 24 hours before the dispatch process begins. I asked them on their 'chat' support thing to change me now, but they couldn't. Lol

Pat, I read the thread that is a sticky here, but I don't get it.
You're still red and appearing as a rep.. also the forum is still here. :confused:

There are two levels of interaction on boards.

Talk to forums here which bigger companies pay boards a fee for and also a verified rep status which allows companies to interact with boardsies in threads / posts about them across boards. Gamesnash no longer operate the talk to forum - but are available to interact with via PM or in other forums. So you can still message Pat but the interaction can't be done on this particular forum anymore.
1 thank
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon