Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Tesco Mobile Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 8am - 8:00pm

Tesco Mobile - News and Info

02.10.2013 15:35 #76
Special sneak peak! 

The 5GB data bundle is going live tomorrow am 3rd October for PAYG and Pay Monthly customers

Will be available as both recurring and adhoc for PAYG and recurring for Pay Monthly.

Cost will be €10 for 5GB data allowance for 30 days for PAYG adhoc (stacking allowed) and €10 monthly for recurring for PAYG/Pay Monthly.

Cost of the 1GB data bundle (recurring and adhoc) will drop to €5 from €6.99 today. The 1 day and 7 day adhoc PAYG data bundles remain unaffected by the changes.
02.10.2013 19:32 #77
Originally posted by Tesco Mobile: Leona
Special sneak peak! 

The 5GB data bundle is going live tomorrow am 3rd October for PAYG and Pay Monthly customers

Will be available as both recurring and adhoc for PAYG and recurring for Pay Monthly.

Cost will be €10 for 5GB data allowance for 30 days for PAYG adhoc (stacking allowed) and €10 monthly for recurring for PAYG/Pay Monthly.

Cost of the 1GB data bundle (recurring and adhoc) will drop to €5 from €6.99 today. The 1 day and 7 day adhoc PAYG data bundles remain unaffected by the changes.

Any update on a Mobile Broadband launch?
03.10.2013 08:38 #78
Tesco Mobile experienced a network outage yesterday afternoon. Our engineers worked through the night to restore service, and this resumed at approximately 5am. A review of the outage began at 6am, and will continue until we've established the root cause of the issue. We would like to apologise both for the loss of service, and the inconvenience caused to our customers. We will continue to publish any updates on Social Media, and respond to any queries, and are available in customer care throughout the day.
03.10.2013 09:31 #79
Originally posted by Tesco Mobile: Darren
Tesco Mobile experienced a network outage yesterday afternoon. Our engineers worked through the night to restore service, and this resumed at approximately 5am. A review of the outage began at 6am, and will continue until we've established the root cause of the issue. We would like to apologise both for the loss of service, and the inconvenience caused to our customers. We will continue to publish any updates on Social Media, and respond to any queries, and are available in customer care throughout the day.

still no service in palmerstown dublin 20 
ok now had to switch off data to log on
1 thank
07.10.2013 07:35 #80
Special sneak peak! 

Hi Leona

Can You confirm how to use above ad-ons ?

The tescomobile page http://www.tescomobile.ie/priceplans/add-ons.aspx  still show old bundles.

Tom
07.10.2013 09:51 #81
Hi Tom,

I'm getting confirmation on that and I'll let you know as soon I have the details.

Regards,
Krystal
1 thank
07.10.2013 10:10 #82
hi guys,

bought a Sony experia L online @ tescomobile just the other day.
re ur headsup on outage u guys seem more upfront than main Irish mobile guys on boards.ie
oh a suggestion - some constructive criticism
why can't a tescomobile customer choose a Tesco / metro store nearest them for a new phone to be dropped into should the customer not be available to accept the package at their delivery address . I mean instead of customer or rep of customer later having to hike out to some an post delivery depot which might be fine for ostfone customers but i would think tescomobile customers are a better breed..
07.10.2013 10:21 #83
Originally posted by gugleguy
hi guys,

bought a Sony experia L online @ tescomobile just the other day.
re ur headsup on outage u guys seem more upfront than main Irish mobile guys on boards.ie
oh a suggestion - some constructive criticism
why can't a tescomobile customer choose a Tesco / metro store nearest them for a new phone to be dropped into should the customer not be available to accept the package at their delivery address . I mean instead of customer or rep of customer later having to hike out to some an post delivery depot which might be fine for ostfone customers but i would think tescomobile customers are a better breed..

Hi gugleguy,

Thanks for the feedback. I can see exactly where you're coming from regarding the delivery/collection and I'll certainly pass this on for review.

Regards,
Krystal
1 thank
07.10.2013 10:24 #84
Originally posted by somebody_else
Special sneak peak! 

Hi Leona

The tescomobile page http://www.tescomobile.ie/priceplans/add-ons.aspx  still show old bundles.

Tom

Hi Tom,

These will be available to purchase from tomorrow and all details will be updated on the website.

I'll post instructions to add the bundles there too once they go live :)

Regards,
Krystal
1 thank
07.10.2013 10:32 #85
Thanks

I just run out of my data bundle today ;-)

One day without net on my phone - I don't know if I can wait ;-(

Tom
07.10.2013 10:41 #86
You can still get a 1-day bundle if you're on pay as you go :)
1 thank
07.10.2013 10:55 #87
just done that

can't live without internet on my phone

Thanks again

Tom
1 thank
07.10.2013 12:18 #88
Hi Everyone,

With regards to the network outage last week  updates on the review will be posted on our website here 
http://www.tescomobile.ie/support/network-outage.aspx

Regards,
Krystal
1 thank
10.10.2013 16:57 #89
Originally posted by somebody_else
Hi Leona

Tom

Hi Tom,

You've probably already seen the updated information on the website but the new bundles are now available.

So to buy the 5GB recurring bundle for €10 every 30 days you can sign up either via your online account or by sending OptIn DATA5 to 1744

Regards,
Krystal 
14.10.2013 16:57 #90
Looking for a great new Smartphone? 

For a limited time only the Samsung Galaxy Fame has an online exclusive price of €99.99, saving a massive €40! 

Click here http://www.tescomobile.ie/phones/displayPhone.aspx?p=171
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon