Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Virgin Media Ireland Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday, Wednesday & Friday, 12pm-3pm.

Thinking of ordering a new Virgin Media bundle? - Want a special deal?

26.05.2013 13:16 #61
Hi I recently signed up to UPC with the boards offer link. Service was installed on the 13th and loving it so far, I selected the DID voucher.....when is the voucher sent out ?

thanks
B
27.05.2013 12:02 #62
Originally posted by bruce wayne
Hi I recently signed up to UPC with the boards offer link. Service was installed on the 13th and loving it so far, I selected the DID voucher.....when is the voucher sent out ?

thanks
B

Hi Bruce

DID are normally very fast to post them out.  Please call my team on 1890940635 and they can track it for you

Cheers

Jason
12.06.2013 14:31 #63
Hi,

I am a new customer and interested in Broadband 50. Is 50 mb the cheapest broadband available? I'm looking for broadband with about 100gb data transfer per month. Could you confirm what the final price will be?

- Does the one-off cost of 45e apply to this offer?
- Fibre 50 Broadband Bundle - @ 42 per month (25 per month for 6 months)

Is 42e per month the best/cheapest option available to me? I understand there is lower price for 6 months but I'm interested in final price. My friend who was your customer in 2012 used to pay 34e per 20mb broadband. Is this offer still available?

Thanks!
14.06.2013 09:46 #64
Can I get reply to my question please?

Banner on the right says:

"We're online:

Monday to Friday: 1pm to 5pm

It does not seem to be true since nobody answered yesterday.
15.06.2013 14:59 #65
Originally posted by jacubo
Hi,

I am a new customer and interested in Broadband 50. Is 50 mb the cheapest broadband available? I'm looking for broadband with about 100gb data transfer per month. Could you confirm what the final price will be?

- Does the one-off cost of 45e apply to this offer?
- Fibre 50 Broadband Bundle - @ 42 per month (25 per month for 6 months)

Is 42e per month the best/cheapest option available to me? I understand there is lower price for 6 months but I'm interested in final price. My friend who was your customer in 2012 used to pay 34e per 20mb broadband. Is this offer still available?

Thanks!

Hi there

No, now UPC deliver 50mb as our entry speed, and it is totally unlimited download, and we offer 100mb & 150mb variants also.

You have 2 options if you want to order our broadband:

50mb Broadband on its own costs  €39 (plus €6 standalone charge) = €45 per month - no discount available.

Or: 

50mb Bundle c/w phone & 150 minutes of calls (including mobiles) = €42 per month, but you can get it for €25 per month for 6 months AND you get a €50 voucher for either Carphone warehouse or DID Electrical when you order here www.upc.ie/boardsoffer

(100mb is €5 more, and 150mb is an extra €5 more)

Thanks

Jason
19.06.2013 11:01 #66
is the free installation offer still available to customers?
19.06.2013 14:37 #67
Originally posted by melekalikimaka
is the free installation offer still available to customers?

I asked this a couple of days ago on the UPC thread in bargain alerts and they said no, probably still the case. shame, considering you have to install it yourself anyway. :(
25.06.2013 14:33 #68
If you go through the boards link you have to pay a 90 euro activation charge, but if you go directly through the website you don't have to pay this.

So UPC what's the craic with that? How come you end up worse off through the boards deal/will you waive that activation charge if I go through the boards link?
27.06.2013 16:24 #69
Originally posted by Ideo
If you go through the boards link you have to pay a 90 euro activation charge, but if you go directly through the website you don't have to pay this.

So UPC what's the craic with that? How come you end up worse off through the boards deal/will you waive that activation charge if I go through the boards link?

Hi Ideo,

We have sent you a PM regarding this. Please check when ready.

Thanks,
Sarah
27.06.2013 16:33 #70
Hi,

I'm moving house in a few weeks. My UPC broadband contract is up and I'm wondering can I carry it to my new house (which I don't think had UPC before) without any additional installation charges?
28.06.2013 10:42 #71
Sarah: Can we get an official answer here as well? There is much more customers interested in this subject. Myself I am considering entering into contract with you but such high activation fee looks dubious. In theory your offer to members of boards.ie is better than what we can find on your website. However you do not make it clear (most probably on purpose) we have to pay an extra 90 euro activation fee.

Such a marketing behavior is really short term tactic. You are going to "catch" some unaware customers but long term this is going to have negative implications.

You could and should do better than this!

Originally posted by UPC: Sarah
Hi Ideo,

We have sent you a PM regarding this. Please check when ready.

Thanks,
Sarah
2 thanks
02.07.2013 14:02 #72
Hi what deals do you have for new customers at the moment. What I want is internet and tv. I have no need for the phone. 
Is the Activation fee still waived. What about the DID voucher.
02.07.2013 14:09 #73
Originally posted by Greenmachine
Hi what deals do you have for new customers at the moment. What I want is internet and tv. I have no need for the phone. 
Is the Activation fee still waived. What about the DID voucher.

Hi there, 

All of our current boards offers can be found here: http://www.boards.ie/ttfpost/83409781 
If you are interested in TV and Broadband only we don't currently have this on offer through Boards.ie but will pass along your feedback.
We have information on our current online offers for TV and Broadband here: http://www.upc.ie/deals/TvandBroadband/
The activation fee would apply and would not include a DID voucher in this case. 

Thanks.
02.07.2013 18:20 #74
so the boards deal is more expensive at the moment... hummm good promo guys
04.07.2013 08:14 #75
So no DID Voucher
Pay  a €90 Activation fee?
Could you PM other promotions you are running with your partners
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough