Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Boards Deals Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm

mrs martha brown

03.11.2012 15:50 #1
sorry that I am unable to log onto boards.ie,I have been with Boards Deals for quite a long time and just unsubscribed as was going away for 3 weeks and did not want dozens of emails waiting for me when I came home!!
I hope that you can sort this problem out as I have always been satisfied with your deals and service.

I look forward to hearing from you very soon

Martha Brown
05.11.2012 20:06 #2
Originally posted by martha brown
sorry that I am unable to log onto boards.ie,I have been with Boards Deals for quite a long time and just unsubscribed as was going away for 3 weeks and did not want dozens of emails waiting for me when I came home!!
I hope that you can sort this problem out as I have always been satisfied with your deals and service.

I look forward to hearing from you very soon

Martha Brown

If you have a quick check of the forum, boards aren't offering deals anymore. I'd presume that's why you're not getting any more emails.
1 thank
09.11.2012 16:14 #3
Boards.ie Community Manager
Hi Martha,
As Lynda has correctly pointed out we are no longer offering daly deals and have stopped sending daily emails. There is still a weekly newsletter from Adverts.ie regarding their online shops - if you are interested in that, please let me know and I can add you to the database for that.

If you have any other questions, please do let us know.
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon
Insert a YouTube video