Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Electric Ireland Representatives

10 hrs
Response Time
100%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 8am - 6pm
(excluding public holidays)

Climote

29.12.2014 10:03 #151
Hi davidclayton,

Originally posted by davidclayton
Are Electric Ireland still offering Climote?
if so, what's the cost/offer? There's no info on the website...

As per the link provided by Davy above (thanks Davy), we do indeed still offer climote, and you have three different payment options if you're interested:

Option 1
Special Discount Offer of €299 (€100 discount off the RRP of €399). Includes your first years subscription fee of (RRP €36) free. No monthly payments. Includes installation and free demonstration, and you don’t need to be an Electric Ireland customer to avail of this offer. 

Option 2
Put the cost of climote on your bill (€348). Pay over the course of 24 months; no upfront payment. Only pay €14.50 a month. Includes your first two years subscription fee (RRP €36) free. Includes installation and free demonstration. You must be a Direct Debit customer to avail of this offer.

Option 3
Climote Price Plan (2 year offer). Free Climote worth €399 RRP for new customers. Free installation, 2 years remote connectivity fee worth €36 per year.

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask. Our Home Services are also available to take your call from 8am-6pm Mon-Fri on 1850 30 50 85.

Thanks,
David
06.04.2016 16:24 #152
Hi,
I have two mechanical thermostats for each zone. I was wondering if climote can get temperature from them and switch on/off the motorized valves once the desired temperature is reached.

Thanks
Cristiano
06.04.2016 17:55 #153
Verified representative
Hi gueroh,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Climote is a heating control device that can control heating in three zones. It would usually replace an existing set-up. However, we can organise a callback to you from Home Energy Services for more in-depth technical information, if you private message us your telephone number and confirm the best time for you to take a telephone call. We are finishing up on Boards.ie and other social media at 6pm so we can organise this callback for you tomorrow.

Here is the information on our website regarding the Electric Ireland Climote plan also: https://www.electricir...arter-living/climote and www.climote.ie has all the contact details for Climote itself.

Kind regards,
Una

________
19.04.2016 19:13 #154
Hi, we have been using Climote for a couple of years. Great product!

We're looking to move electric supplier. Can you confirm how the Climote annual charge will be billed if we move? Will this be direct with Climote or still through Electric Ireland?

Thanks for confirmation.

Justin
20.04.2016 14:15 #155
Verified representative
Hi Justin,

Thank you for getting in touch - we are delighted to read that you are so happy with your Climote system, although we are sorry to read that you are considering changing electricity provider.

If a customer changes provider after their two-year contract with Electric Ireland for the Climote price-plan, the yearly subscription after that two years would be payable to Electric Ireland. A letter is issued to the customer in this regard.

If you have any further queries, we are here on Boards and our other social media channels until 6pm. If you wish to speak to our Home Services team, they can be contacted on 1850 30 50 85 (also available until 6pm).

Kind regards,
Una

________
04.12.2016 20:23 #156
Originally posted by Ferg27
Hi

I had my climote installed a couple of weeks ago but am having trouble with connecting to it via laptop & android phone. Light is flashing red and keep getting "Network Message 3" and "Network Message 4" on the screen. Can you advise me how to fix this.

Thanks

hi i had this installed 3 days ago and i am seeing Network Message 4" on the screen. and an orange light on the menu button  Can you advise me how to fix this.
05.12.2016 08:30 #157
Hi michaelga67,

Thanks for getting in touch.

As this is a query regarding the Climote device, we would recommend contacting Climote directly.

Their contact information can be found online here.

Should you have any queries regarding the installation of the device, we would recommend contacting the Electric Ireland Home Services team on 1850 372 333. They can be called from 8am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.

If you have any other questions regarding Electric Ireland please let us know.

Thanks,
Brige

________
03.02.2017 11:35 #158
Hi,

Is it possible to operate Climote via txt messages without using an online service mode? In other way, do you need to pay for subscription in order to be able to use Climote remotely? Regards

Jacek
03.02.2017 11:50 #159
Verified representative
Hi qtiptcq,

In all cases, the Climote thermostat requires a SIM to be operated remotely so the subscription of €36 per year is always required.

Customers who avail of Climote through Electric Ireland do not have to pay this subscription for the first year.

If you have any further queries that we can assist you with, please let us know.

Best regards,
Una

________
12.12.2017 16:30 #160
Just got my Climote renewal notice, €19 p.a. down from the previous €36 p.a. :)
2 thanks
03.05.2018 17:04 #161
Hi All,

this might have been answered already. But is there a way to check more than 2 weeks back of your usage history on a climote?

thanks
03.05.2018 17:04 #162
Hi All,

this might have been answered already. But is there a way to check more than 2 weeks back of your usage history on a climote?

thanks
03.05.2018 17:04 #163
Hi All,

thanks
04.05.2018 08:52 #164
Hi supersweeney,

We recommend calling our colleagues in the Home Services team on 1850 372 333. They are available from 9am to 6pm (Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays).

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks,
Aoife
14.05.2020 17:56 #165
I see on the Climote site you have an immersion timer in planning.  I am very interested, you link to a youtube video on the site which is not available.

I would be interested to find out more and register for one.
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon
Insert a YouTube video