N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday-Friday: 10am-6pm

Can't log in to My 3

22.10.2012 11:56 #1
The new login page doesn't remember my password, so it asks me for 6 didit pin off the sim which is annoying cos I have to turn off modem etc.... I entered the 6 digits and now it says my number is recognised!

I want to be able to log in to My3 page so I can monitor my usage.

Any help from a 3 rep please?!
22.10.2012 15:25 #2
Get your details through to us - we can suss it out and come back to you.
22.10.2012 15:33 #3
How?! I'd PM you but the option isn't there...
22.10.2012 15:46 #4
Originally posted by Buck Fizz

Why bother lots of other users have the same issue and 3 should be able to fix the issue without using its customers as beta testers.
2 thanks
22.10.2012 15:50 #5
Patrick, this is clearly an issue that's affecting a lot of people (add me to the list).

Should Single-Sign-On still work or has this now been fully disabled and we now need to sign up? It's very confusing to know whether we need to sign up for this or that it's an issue with your SSO service.

I haven't been able to sign into my3.three.ie for I don't know how long and I too would very much like to know what my current usage is.

Could you clarify the position here?

thanks

Simon
2 thanks
22.10.2012 15:57 #6
Originally posted by swhelband
Patrick, this is clearly an issue that's affecting a lot of people (add me to the list).

Should Single-Sign-On still work or has this now been fully disabled and we now need to sign up? It's very confusing to know whether we need to sign up for this or that it's an issue with your SSO service.

I haven't been able to sign into my3.three.ie for I don't know how long and I too would very much like to know what my current usage is.

Could you clarify the position here?

thanks

Simon

SSO still works most of the time for me. You can see the login token flash up in the URL bar for a moment when its working and between the https://my3account.three.ie/ and https://my3account.three.ie/home pages.
22.10.2012 15:58 #7
Originally posted by Buck Fizz

just click on his name and go to profile, option is there
1 thank
22.10.2012 16:34 #8
Originally posted by eirator
SSO still works most of the time for me. You can see the login token flash up in the URL bar for a moment when its working and between the https://my3account.three.ie/ and https://my3account.three.ie/home pages.

Hasn't worked for me for longer than I can remember. Is there any other way we can see our current usage?

Patrick? Sheena?
22.10.2012 16:41 #9
Hasn't worked for me for longer than I can remember. Is there any other way we can see our current usage?

Patrick? Sheena?

If its mobile broadband then only the dreaded "customer can you repeat that for me please service" can provide the information afaik.
22.10.2012 16:44 #10
Originally posted by eirator
If its mobile broadband then only the dreaded "customer can you repeat that for me please service" can provide the information afaik.

skimming through this forum, there's numerous issues with this right now. I'd just like a clarification that's the issue is well known and being worked.

Right now as a Pro package mobile bb user, I'm running blind and I'm normally always *very* close to my 60Gb every month usage.
1 thank
22.10.2012 22:02 #11

Right now as a Pro package mobile bb user, I'm running blind and I'm normally always *very* close to my 60Gb every month usage.

Annnd, I was indeed running too blind. Credit ran out over an hour ago without me even knowing I was getting anywhere close (so there's another €35 down the drain). Now to be fair, my netflix HD activity has been probably high the last week and a half, but had I been able to monitor it I'd have known to switch to my contingency plan, which is...

Switched to my PAYG SIM for when I do exceed (as add-ons are cheaper(!)) and funnily enough, single sign on did work on that SIM. On my monthly bill pay SIM, not a hope.

Something is very amiss with the system here I think. It also took me, near on the last hour on the my3 site to actually get the add on purchased and added to my account. Performance of that system is utterly atrocious and user experience is absolutely zero. And this is the new site??!!

Oh and my monthly internet, because I've not been able to monitor it all month will likely cost me near €100 for the month now.

Thanks...
23.10.2012 13:48 #12
There's a lot of chatter about issues with my3 but I can't replicate any here.
Swhelband - can you do the following for me.

Tell me what your experience was like before it changed.
What has happen since it changed.
Post a screen grab of any errors.

Once I have that, I'll raise it with the project team responsible.
23.10.2012 13:55 #13
Originally posted by Three: Patrick
There's a lot of chatter about issues with my3 but I can't replicate any here.
Swhelband - can you do the following for me.

Tell me what your experience was like before it changed.
What has happen since it changed.
Post a screen grab of any errors.

Once I have that, I'll raise it with the project team responsible.

In all fairness Patrick, it's more than 'chatter'. there clearly is a problem at 3's end. No one seems to be able to log into their my3 account, me included. It's very frustrating not being able to monitor data usage.
1 thank
23.10.2012 13:58 #14
My3 was working fine up to a few weeks ago, i would click to the broadband page then click onto my3 , this would automatically take me to page showing my data limits.
Now when I go it asks me for device no. and password, i can't remember password so I click on that button,
It then asks for my device no. and the last 6 digits of my sim card.
When I input the info it just tells me that the number doesn't exist.
I tried putting the 353, +353 and just 083 but none have worked and now i'm locked out
23.10.2012 13:58 #15
My app logs in fine. Granted they use session cookies, not persistent ones. Plus there is alot of messing about with tokens and re-directs.

Handles with on GSM and Wifi. Using apn 3internet and 3ireland.ie

https://play.google.co...ils?id=damo.three.ie
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image