Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Boards Deals Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm

BoardsDeals will no longer offer new deals

01.10.2012 15:47 #16
Only saw this now. Sorry to see this go, got some nice deals here. I'll miss it. Best of luck!
03.10.2012 21:31 #17
Sorry you've left the deals business, always found the staff helpful, friendly and never had a problem with any deals I bought.

Best of luck with whatever the future holds for ye!
08.10.2012 14:35 #18
Sad to see this go, me and my girlfriend loved boardsdeals as they were always reliable and the hotels always seemed to be exactly as what was described. We were never treated any differently than a full paying customer.

Can anybody redirect me to a equally trustworthy deals site?
09.10.2012 09:33 #19
Where am I gonna get me deals now???It's sad, it definitely had its place on the Irish market.
15.10.2012 19:29 #20
no great loss imo, it started off great but like all of these websites it's just recycling the same crap (imo) day in and day out now.
22.10.2012 13:45 #21
Sad times - I know there are other voucher companies out there but I only ever used your service mainly because you were trustworthy and that I or others could easily clarify an issue in this section.

Anyway, I'm sure you have your reasons - all the best in the future folks.
25.10.2012 11:07 #22
Originally posted by gravity10
Deals have floundered because of the utter crap that some sites are selling the last ten months - that and forced capitalism is not a very good business model. Boards have exited the market place because of a race to the bottom from other merchants in the sector. And I wholeheartedly agree with their decision.

Hope you don't mind me chiming in here but for what it's worth, I found the deadline on some of the deals sped up the race to the bottom. I felt they were getting tighter and tighter and felt suspicious of it as, we all know, if you fail to use the voucher, they still have your money.
26.10.2012 19:33 #23
Only saw this now. Sad to see BoardsDeals go. Didn't use it much as it was so Dublin focused but got a deal or two from time to time. I agree these Deals Pages may had had their day. Recently saw a deal in a hotel. Went on to their website and they had an even better deal in their own Special Offers section.
29.10.2012 08:54 #24
Originally posted by Lukebray
Sad to see this go, me and my girlfriend loved boardsdeals as they were always reliable and the hotels always seemed to be exactly as what was described. We were never treated any differently than a full paying customer.

+1. What's the next best deals site?
04.11.2012 17:51 #25
Originally posted by pprendeville
+1. What's the next best deals site?

Originally posted by Argesean
Where am I gonna get me deals now???It's sad, it definitely had its place on the Irish market.

Originally posted by Lukebray

i dont know about the best or the most trustworthy but all the deals are listed on :

http://www.mydealpage.ie/
04.11.2012 17:56 #26
Originally posted by green123
i dont know about the best or the most trustworthy but all the deals are listed on :

+1 find this website great as a summary of them all plus it'll send you one daily summary
04.11.2012 18:03 #27
Originally posted by green123

There's loads. Presumably why Boards Deals is going.
I've bought stuff from Grabone.ie with no problems and found their support very good. Groupon.ie & Dealrush.ie have some decent stuff every so often. I've been using Grabit.ie as it puts them all together. Like Mydealpage it saves checking loads of different sites. I signed up to individual sites before and they send out too many emails. It ends up just being deleted.

It's a pity about Boards Deals going. I'm sorry to see them go.
13.12.2012 15:57 #28
Any of those deals offering cheap earphones ,watches etc. are always the same or dearer as on ebay or amazon,don't know how they have gotten away with it for so long.I'm not taking a dig at Boards specifically,in fact they would be one of the better ones.Groupon ,pigsback all suck the big one for misleading people into thinking they are getting a bargain.
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon
Insert a YouTube video