Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Boards Deals Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm

€49.99 for 60 minute laser teeth whitening treatment at Easy Teeth Whitening, Dublin

28.09.2012 09:41 #1
Boards.ie Community Manager
Pay just €49.99 instead of €129.99 for 60 minute laser teeth whitening treatment at Easy Teeth Whitening, Dublin 1.
  • Voucher valid for 3 months
  • May buy multiples
You can read more about the deal and terms here.
13.10.2012 08:28 #2
DO NOT BUY THIS DEAL. It was not until I went into this place that the staff member handed me a disclaimer as long as your arm to sign. Based on the premises, the disclaimer and the staff I opted to reschedule and consult dentist as per one of their points on their disclaimer. When I requested to do this i was told there would be €20 euro charge. When I argued my point the fact that they were at fault for not being transparent to the customer and I should not get charged for their negligence, the staff soon changed their approach. The woman was very unprofessional and rude and when I was leaving she told me not to come back! Leaving was one of the best decisions I have made. I dread to think what they could have done. I wouldn't trust them with my nails never mind my teeth. I have learned my mistake. In future I will pay the extra when it comes to things like this. You really do get what you pay for.
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon
Insert a YouTube video