Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Boards Deals Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm

€249 for Attic Insulation fitting by Bwarm Developments, Dublin, Kildare or Laois

24.09.2012 10:25 #1
Boards.ie Community Manager
Pay just €249 instead of €590 for Attic Insulation fitting with 150mm. Up to 370sqft covered using ecose earthwool as well as Copper Pipes Lagged and Cold Water Tank Wrapped by Bwarm Developments in Dublin, Laois & Kildare.
  • One voucher per customer only
  • Homes with bigger attics will incur a charge of 0.65cent per sq ft measurements - will be carried out prior to insulation
  • Voucher valid in Dublin, Laois and Kildare - other areas will be covered on request
You can read more about the deal and terms here.
25.09.2012 07:52 #2
If I buy this in my name can I then have it carried out on my mothers house? Thank you
25.09.2012 09:12 #3
Boards.ie Community Manager
Originally posted by MadamX
If I buy this in my name can I then have it carried out on my mothers house? Thank you

Hi there, you can of course, there will be no name on the voucher so you can use it for any house :)
1 thank
02.10.2012 11:05 #4
is the standard of insulation not supposed to be 300mm now by law
02.10.2012 11:07 #5
is the standard depth of insulation not supposed to be 300mm now by law i know for fact 2 years ago it was 250mm ?????
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon
Insert a YouTube video