Boards Deals Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm

2 nights B&B for two + bottle of wine €89 Logues Liscannor Hotel, Co. Clare

01.06.2012 09:18 #1
Boards.ie Community Manager
Pay just €89 instead of €200 for 2 nights B&B for two people with a bottle of wine on arrival at Logues Liscannor Hotel, Co. Clare.
  • Voucher valid 7 days per week, subject to availability
  • May buy multiples
You can read more about the deal and terms here.
03.06.2012 23:01 #2
Originally posted by Boards Deals: Niamh
Pay just €89 instead of €200 for 2 nights B&B for two people with a bottle of wine on arrival at Logues Liscannor Hotel, Co. Clare.
  • Voucher valid 7 days per week, subject to availability
  • May buy multiples
You can read more about the deal and terms here.
R
05.06.2012 09:57 #3
Boards.ie Community Manager
Hi bobfromcork - did you have a question?
05.06.2012 13:32 #4
Registered User
Hello, i bought this deal and booked the room for july yesterday, i had the voucher printed out and it fell out of my pocket, im wondering if someone finds it can they use it themselves, i emailed the hotel and they said
"Thank you for your e-mail. Unfortunately, to avail of this offer you will need to present the voucher on arrival. I would imagine if somebody finds the voucher they could use it. I would advise that you contact boards.ie .Thank you and if I can be of further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me.
Regards
"

Any help would be appricated.

05.06.2012 14:46 #5
Boards.ie Community Manager
Originally posted by andy125
Hello, i bought this deal and booked the room for july yesterday, i had the voucher printed out and it fell out of my pocket, im wondering if someone finds it can they use it themselves, i emailed the hotel and they said
"Thank you for your e-mail. Unfortunately, to avail of this offer you will need to present the voucher on arrival. I would imagine if somebody finds the voucher they could use it. I would advise that you contact boards.ie .Thank you and if I can be of further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me.
Regards
"

Any help would be appricated.


Hi there,
I will ask the hotel to mark your voucher as redeemed now for your visit in July so that nobody else can use the same voucher. Please PM me your email address and I can CC you on the email. If you would like to me email you another copy of your voucher, please let me know that too.

Thanks :)
05.06.2012 17:17 #6
Registered User
Originally posted by Boards Deals: Niamh
Hi there,
I will ask the hotel to mark your voucher as redeemed now for your visit in July so that nobody else can use the same voucher. Please PM me your email address and I can CC you on the email. If you would like to me email you another copy of your voucher, please let me know that too.

Thanks :)



Perfect Thanks - pmed :)
02.07.2012 12:27 #7
Registered User
Has anyone else stayed here yet? How did ye get on? We've booked our stay but the staff member we dealt with had no interest in helping us at all. Hope this isn't going to turn into a faulty towers type carry on.
02.07.2012 14:58 #8
Boards.ie Community Manager
Originally posted by Chriscl1
Has anyone else stayed here yet? How did ye get on? We've booked our stay but the staff member we dealt with had no interest in helping us at all. Hope this isn't going to turn into a faulty towers type carry on.

Hi Chriscl1, is there anything that you still need help with regarding your stay?
03.07.2012 11:28 #9
Registered User
Originally posted by Boards Deals: Niamh
Hi Chriscl1, is there anything that you still need help with regarding your stay?


Hi. No we eventually got it booked but whoever we were dealing with weren't too helpful so it was just a bit off putting so I was wondering how other people got on with the place.
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon
Insert a YouTube video
Remove Formatting
View source
Please Log In or Sign Up to join the discussion