Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Three Representatives

7 hrs
Response Time
87%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday-Friday: 10am-4pm

Pre-Order the Samsung Galaxy S III

30.05.2012 11:46 #286
Originally posted by Atlas_IRL
Just got mine today, can anyone tell me how i port my iphone numbers to the s3? Cheers!

I reckon the best way is to back them up from the iPhone to iTunes/Outlook and export as a CSV file, then import to Gmail contacts, and sync to phone.
30.05.2012 11:47 #287
Cool Sheena, ill try that cheers.
30.05.2012 11:49 #288
I'm so glad to be nearly free of the apple ecosystem bulls*it!! No more bloody itunes 1 computer crap.
30.05.2012 12:04 #289
Woohoo! Just got mine!

Yea its really really nice looking, very happy with the White.
Thanks Three reps!

Now to play!
30.05.2012 12:14 #290
Agh this is torture, my other half is gonna have hers delivered aswell today apparently!

Any sign of that order number or an update on delivery time for me Sheena? I know you are under pressure so if it's in progress no worries!
30.05.2012 12:18 #291
Originally posted by god'
Woohoo! Just got mine!

Yea its really really nice looking, very happy with the White.
Thanks Three reps!

Now to play!

Enjoy! @three: Sheena - can you bully 3 Waterford in to giving me mine this evening? ;-)
1 thank
30.05.2012 12:25 #292
Originally posted by Rowley Birkin QC
Agh this is torture, my other half is gonna have hers delivered aswell today apparently!

Any sign of that order number or an update on delivery time for me Sheena? I know you are under pressure so if it's in progress no worries!

Sorry but it's going to be a bit longer, we have a list sent on to be checked, but you're right, we're a little under pressure today!

I promise we'll let you know as soon as possible :)

Originally posted by aquanaut
Enjoy! @three: Sheena - can you bully 3 Waterford in to giving me mine this evening? ;-)

Wish I could Aqua, but it's not possible, sorry. And anyway, those Waterford types are tough, not sure I could bully them! :D
3 thanks
30.05.2012 12:34 #293
Originally posted by Three: Sheena
Sorry but it's going to be a bit longer, we have a list sent on to be checked, but you're right, we're a little under pressure today!

I promise we'll let you know as soon as possible :)

No problem. Delivery today with a cherry on to aswell please.
30.05.2012 12:49 #294
Originally posted by aquanaut

Wish I could Aqua, but it's not possible, sorry. And anyway, those Waterford types are tough, not sure I could bully them! :D[/Quote]

No bother! Worth a try!
30.05.2012 13:26 #295
Originally posted by Three: Sheena
Originally posted by Atlas_IRL
Just got mine today, can anyone tell me how i port my iphone numbers to the s3? Cheers!

I reckon the best way is to back them up from the iPhone to iTunes/Outlook and export as a CSV file, then import to Gmail contacts, and sync to phone.

You can just sync contacts on the iphone to gmail account if you haveone. When you turn on the gs3 you'll be prompted to enter Google account details and will automatically import contacts for.you from Google.account
1 thank
30.05.2012 13:39 #296
Originally posted by pah
You can just sync contacts on the iphone to gmail account if you haveone. When you turn on the gs3 you'll be prompted to enter Google account details and will automatically import contacts for.you from Google.account

Cheers Pah, wasn't sure if you could back up from iPhone to Gmail, but that's way handier :)
30.05.2012 13:43 #297
I just thought I'd come on and let all those that got their phone today that I hate their guts. :D :P

Nah but I'm starting to think about getting the white instead of the blue, don't know if I could wait another two weeks.
30.05.2012 13:54 #298
Just the call a few minutes ago and opted for a Friday delivery of a white one... arrgg! I was so between two minds of hanging on indefinitely while Samsung re-tooled and tried to get my color choice manufactured correctly, or going for the bird in the hand so to speak. Made the decision on the phone, fingers crossed it was the right one as I'm going to looking at the yoke for the next two years --- any reassurances welcome;)

Gotta say I'm pretty impressed with the reaction to whole fiasco here on boards, went off to get popcorn when I saw the news break, and was pleasantly surprised at the lack of baaawing and slagging that normally accompanies disappointments like this. The fact that 3 were able to contact customers fulfill alternative orders so rapidly is also commendable, I think on a whole it was handled pretty well.

As for Samsung, well they knew about this for some time and didn't inform their customers, opting instead to crank up the output of the line they could manufacture and stockpile white cases to meet demand on release; I suppose they were looking to Henry Ford on this one "You can have any color you want.......... as long as it's white!"
30.05.2012 13:54 #299
any luck with my details Sheena ?
30.05.2012 13:56 #300
Originally posted by tquig
any luck with my details Sheena ?

We're still checking this out, we'll get back to you as soon as we can
1 thank
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough