Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Tesco Mobile Representatives

11 hrs
Response Time
100%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 8am - 8:00pm

Tesco Mobile Boards.ie Charter

08.05.2012 10:00 #1
Welcome to the Talk to...Tesco Mobile forum at Boards.ie. We're delighted to have hosted this forum since 8th of May 2012.

A representative from our Customer Care team will be here between 9.00am-5.30pm Monday to Friday each week to answer your questions and queries and listen to your feedback.
Our Online Customer Care team are: If you need any help or have any queries outside the above hours or at weekends you can call our Customer Care line on 1749 or 089 4200000. If you are abroad you can contact us on +353 89 4200000. Alternatively you can email them on customercare@tescomobile.ie

Here is what Tesco Mobile have to say themselves:
Originally posted by Tesco Mobile
Why are Tesco Mobile here?
We are here to help with any queries or information you need in relation to the Tesco Mobile Ireland network. Every customer is important to us and we take pride in supporting and helping our customers regardless of how big or small the query is. We want this forum to be a place where you can tell us exactly what you think and provide us with any feedback you may have as every little helps!

How long will it take to solve my issue?

We aim to have a solution as quickly as possible. However some queries may take longer than others as we may need to contact other departments and we have internal processes to follow ourselves, so please be patient.
Sometimes we may need further information from you in relation to your account so we can look into the query for you. On such occasions and to protect your privacy, we’ll ask you to send us a private message.

All the usual forum guidelines apply in this forum. Personal abuse will not be tolerated. Remember, the Tesco Mobile team are here to help you.

Tesco Mobile have no deletion or editing privileges on your posts or theirs on this forum.
All PMs should be directed to Tesco Mobile Reps account to ensure your query is responded to as quickly as possible.

That’s it! So if you have any queries, just let us know.
3 thanks
13.11.2012 10:52 #2
Hi,
Yesterday I moved my number from Vodafone to Tesco mobile:
- I bought a tesco mobile sim card
-I registered on tesco mobile and moved my number to tesco mobile vodafone
-I chose a mobile phone and signed a contract for 12 months with tesco mobile
-I got the email confirmation of order (no. 42306) and made ​​my bank account was debited for the phone and first "pay monthly"
Although I can not make any phone calls, because I get a message that I should top up the phone. Why should I also top up my phone when you charge my account for first month of "pay monthly" already? when my contract will be active? If I want to use my phone now I HAVE to spend extra money and top up it?
By the way after the transfer my number to tesco I can not log in on tesco mobile, my number even though the network tesco but it 087... start, how I can check my acount when I can not log in???? Credit on my phone is too low for any call then I can not call for 1749????
I'm confused, please help me and asp, please.
15.11.2012 09:40 #3
Originally posted by Asisko
Hi,
Yesterday I moved my number from Vodafone to Tesco mobile:
- I bought a tesco mobile sim card
-I registered on tesco mobile and moved my number to tesco mobile vodafone
-I chose a mobile phone and signed a contract for 12 months with tesco mobile
-I got the email confirmation of order (no. 42306) and made ​​my bank account was debited for the phone and first "pay monthly"
Although I can not make any phone calls, because I get a message that I should top up the phone. Why should I also top up my phone when you charge my account for first month of "pay monthly" already? when my contract will be active? If I want to use my phone now I HAVE to spend extra money and top up it?
By the way after the transfer my number to tesco I can not log in on tesco mobile, my number even though the network tesco but it 087... start, how I can check my acount when I can not log in???? Credit on my phone is too low for any call then I can not call for 1749????
I'm confused, please help me and asp, please.

Hi Asisko

Your Pay Monthly account is not yet active and so the sim card is still a Pay As You Go sim. Did you receive a letter with an activation code in the post?

To activate your sim, you need to visit www.tescomobile.ie and Register. If you are already registered, you can log in with your username and password. There in an option under My Tesco Mobile for you to key in your activation code.

If you have trouble with this, please send a PM to Tesco Mobile: Reps including your mobile number, full address, and mothers maiden name and I can take a look at this for you.

Thanks
08.01.2013 13:21 #4
Hi!
For over a year I'm happy tesco mobile client. Recently I decided to move from the "Pay As You Go" to "Pay Monthly" . In Thursday (03.01.2013) I chose a mobile phone and signed a contract for 24 months with tesco mobile. I paid my credit card the first 55 euro. Published my order number (46659) . And nothing had happened ...I did not get any confirmation on my e-mail ... , Nor to this day has not arrived courier delivery.

Today , I called the number 1749, I spoke with a nice lady who said that the delivery is between 3-5 working days. She said she will check my status through my order number. She said that everything is fine ... and said that I should get all the information by e-mail ... but as I said earlier I got nothing ...She said something about a passport and a bank statement but I heard it very badly totality and not know what's going on ....

Could I ask for help ... because I did not get any e-mail I do not know what to do?
08.01.2013 17:06 #5
Hi Beti87,
I can not really help you because I do not know much about this but I really helped Tom with Tesco Mobile Team, I saw that there are already zwróciłaś for help, best regards and good luck, asisko
08.01.2013 22:19 #6
thanx. still waiting for the reply
09.01.2013 10:12 #7
Originally posted by Beti87
thanx. still waiting for the reply

Hi Beti87

I have replied to your other thread :)
08.08.2013 17:42 #8
Hi,
I tried to port my pay as you go number to Tesco using Tescomobile online from three a few months ago and nothing happened, no verification code so i left it, 
forgot about chasing it but now i want to port my number over to Tesco and i can't remember my login username so
i can't get access to the account nor can i start again because it just say's there is "a problem with this number"
any help with this would be appreciated

thanks
09.08.2013 09:25 #9
Originally posted by Vote 4 Pedro
Hi,
I tried to port my pay as you go number to Tesco using Tescomobile online from three a few months ago and nothing happened, no verification code so i left it, 
forgot about chasing it but now i want to port my number over to Tesco and i can't remember my login username so
i can't get access to the account nor can i start again because it just say's there is "a problem with this number"
any help with this would be appreciated

thanks

Hi Vote 4 Pedro

Can you PM your Tesco number please and I'll look into this for you. 
09.08.2013 09:35 #10
Hi,
Just tried to PM you and it says you can not receive PM's ?
09.08.2013 09:37 #11
Hi,
Just tried to PM you and it says you can not receive PM's ?

If you click my username you will see any option to send us a PM then :)
09.08.2013 10:10 #12
Hi Tom,
That's just what i did, still says no PM's.
Can you PM me then i can hopefully reply
09.08.2013 10:15 #13
Hi Tom,
That's just what i did, still says no PM's.
Can you PM me then i can hopefully reply

If you could send a PM to Tesco Mobile: Reps that will do the same.

The other way is to click on my username which opens a new page and the link to send us a PM is in my signature.
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon
Insert a YouTube video