Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Currys & PC World Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm

Sign up for UPC, get a €250 voucher!

29.12.2012 21:01 #16
Somebody,

I was thinking that you have apply in the shops and they ll give you some code or reference number to apply online on upc website. I checked their terms and its not right. Shops must sign you up:(
01.01.2013 15:00 #17
Tallaght Scumbag
Somebody, i was looking on the upc website there today, the promotion ended yesterday for the did/currys voucher.
bit annoyed I was out in currys and didn't see it out there, although I didn't ask..
guess signing up through the boards link is the next best thing(you get 50e for did)
02.01.2013 18:00 #18
Originally posted by Lenny
Somebody, i was looking on the upc website there today, the promotion ended yesterday for the did/currys voucher.
bit annoyed I was out in currys and didn't see it out there, although I didn't ask..
guess signing up through the boards link is the next best thing(you get 50e for did)


The 250 offer expired before and they extended it so they might extend again soon.
08.01.2013 17:03 #19
Hi lenny

Good news, the offer has been extended for the month of January. You can go into any staore and order.

Thanks

Jason
Originally posted by Lenny
Somebody, i was looking on the upc website there today, the promotion ended yesterday for the did/currys voucher.
bit annoyed I was out in currys and didn't see it out there, although I didn't ask..
guess signing up through the boards link is the next best thing(you get 50e for did)
1 thank
08.01.2013 18:11 #20
Tallaght Scumbag
Originally posted by UPC: Jason
Hi lenny

Good news, the offer has been extended for the month of January. You can go into any staore and order.

Thanks

Jason


Ah ok thats deadly news. I have already booked in my booking through the boards offer, due to come on saturday but I think I will cancel this and do it through the currys.
can you tell me if the 90 activation still stands if i sign up through currys?
09.01.2013 09:44 #21
Registered User
Jason might come back with a different answer; but as far as i am aware over last 6 months or so, the €90 activation fee is now unavoidable no-matter what route you take in signing up.
€45 per device for UPC Digital TV box, and Modem.
10.01.2013 16:20 #22
Hi there
 
Yes that is correct.  We have a €45 activation charge for each product. So if you order a new triple play bundle, the activation charge will be €90 - regardless of where you order it
 
Thanks
 
Jason
17.01.2013 15:40 #23
My apologies and thanks to Jason. Never even spotted these posts... must keep an eye on the stickies....
1 thank
07.02.2013 10:17 #24
Hi,

Was this offer extended for February? I am moving into a new house this weekend and am in the market for TV, Phone and Broadband with UPC. And also a new TV from Currys.

If the offer is still on, is there anyway I can use the voucher towards a new tv this weekend? I took it that the voucher follows after first bill but may have missed something.

Cheers
1 thank
05.03.2013 11:17 #25
Originally posted by RIALTO1
Hi,

Was this offer extended for February? I am moving into a new house this weekend and am in the market for TV, Phone and Broadband with UPC. And also a new TV from Currys.

If the offer is still on, is there anyway I can use the voucher towards a new tv this weekend? I took it that the voucher follows after first bill but may have missed something.

Cheers


I'm also wondering if the promotion deal for 125/250 vouchers is still live?? or otherwise.

thanks for all advice
D
11.03.2013 09:55 #26
Hi there

The old offer has been replaced with a new fresh offer which is very strong.

Order a new customer triple play bundle in any Currys PC World store, and get it at a reduced price for 6 months, plus you get a €100 voucher from Currys PC World to spend in store.

For example, switch to UPC, order the Fibre Essential Bundle (Digital TV Select including ESPN, On Demand including free box sets, catch up tv, 50mb Broadband, home phone and calls), for just €50 per month for 6 months.

You can also add Sky Sports & Movies 1/2 price for 2 months on top of the other offer.

This gives you combined savings of over €230, but it means you get an immediate discount from UPC & you get a bonus voucher off Currys PC World.

Just want broadband? Order the new customer Fibre 50 bundle (which includes free calls), get it for €25 for 6 months plus get a €50 voucher from PC World Currys

www.upc.ie/retailoffer

Thanks

Jason
2 thanks
30.05.2013 10:51 #27
Registered User
Hi all,

Is there any deal currently running for Phone and Broadband?

Thanks,
30.05.2013 10:54 #28
Originally posted by Pingi
Hi all,

Is there any deal currently running for Phone and Broadband?

Thanks,

Hi there Pingi

Yes there is.

Order the new customer Fibre 50mb bundle (which includes free calls), get it for €25 for 6 months plus get a €50 voucher from PC World Currys


Order the new customer Fibre 100mb bundle (which includes free calls), get it for €30 for 6 months plus get a €50 voucher from PC World Currys


Order the new customer Fibre 150mb bundle (which includes free calls), get it for €35 for 6 months plus get a €50 voucher from PC World Currys

You must order these in any Currys PC World store to avail of this deal
www.upc.ie/retailoffer

Thanks

Jason
2 thanks
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon
Insert a YouTube video
Remove Formatting
View source
Please Log In or Sign Up to join the discussion