Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Boards Deals Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm

Frequently Asked Questions

22.03.2012 15:37 #1
Boards.ie Community Manager
Below are some of the questions we are asked most often; if your question is not answered here, please do email us on boardsdeals@boards.ie.

When will I get my voucher?
Once we have processed your payment you will receive the voucher by email. You can also log in to your BoardsDeals account and download a PDF copy of the voucher.

I've completed the checkout process but I still haven't got my voucher. What should I do?
If you do not receive a voucher by email right away, please email boardsdeals@boards.ie for assistance.

What payment methods do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards, debit cards and PayPal.

Is my payment secure?
Yes your payments are totally secure. We use SSL encryption and do not store your card details on our website.

I've received my voucher by email, what next?
Print out your voucher and bring it along when you visit the seller. Make sure to carefully read the redemption instructions, and the terms and conditions of the Deal, which are all printed on the voucher and are listed on the site. Most Deals require that you book in advance.

How much time do I have to use the voucher?
Each Deal is different, so check the expiry date on your voucher. Some Deals have restrictions, or certain terms and conditions, so make sure to check the terms of the Deal before you buy. In general most vouchers expire after three months.

What happens if my voucher expires?
You will receive an email reminding you about your voucher expiry about 3 weeks before the expiry date. Unfortunately once a voucher expires it loses its value and cannot be refunded. Unlike a regular gift voucher that you’d buy for cash, BoardsDeals vouchers are very heavily discounted. In order to get such huge discounts for you, we agree to sell a minimum number of vouchers and also agree an expiration date for each voucher. So make sure that you use your vouchers before they expire!

If I don't use the full value of the Voucher in one visit, can I use the remainder later?
No, unless otherwise stated on a voucher you need to use the entire voucher in one visit. You will not receive store credit or cash back for whatever you don't use.

Can I combine my voucher with other special offers?
No, not unless the terms of the Deal specifically state otherwise.

What if I am not happy with my purchase?
If you're not happy with your purchase please try to resolve the matter with the seller of the product or service first. If you're still not happy please contact us and we'll try our best to help.

Can I give a voucher to someone as a gift?
Yes, you can purchase a voucher to give as a gift to a friend unless it specifically says otherwise in the Deal's terms and conditions. Please make sure that you read the terms and conditions of the Deal before purchasing. No names are printed on BoardsDeals vouchers.

How does the referral scheme work?
Recommending BoardsDeals to your friends earns you credit to spend on the site. Not only that, but when one of your friends signs up for a new account they will get credit too!
We will give each of your friends €5 credit as soon as they sign up using your unique BoardsDeals referral code - you will find this on the 'Refer Friends' page when logged in to your account. When they make their first purchase, we'll give you €5 credit too. There's no limit to the amount you can earn, but there are some terms and conditions:

• Credits expire after 60 days if they are unused.
• Credit will be deducted from your next purchase.
• If you purchase a deal for less than the available credit balance on your account, the unused portion of your credit will be available against your next purchase, within the original 60 day period.
• Credit cannot be exchanged for cash and can only be redeemed against deals advertised on BoardsDeals.ie.
• If you cancel a purchase against which credit was used as payment, we will refund the amount you paid, but you will not be entitled to a refund of the credit.
• One user account is permitted per person.
• Nothing above affects your statutory rights, or the standard BoardsDeals terms and conditions of use.

I'm still confused...
Contact us on boardsdeals@boards.ie, we will be happy to answer any questions that you have.
2 thanks
03.07.2012 14:18 #2
Category Moderator
How does one unsubscribe from the daily emails? There is no unsubscribe link in the email and I can't find it on the boardsdeals.ie website either when logged in
03.07.2012 14:38 #3
Originally posted by unkel
How does one unsubscribe from the daily emails? There is no unsubscribe link in the email and I can't find it on the boardsdeals.ie website either when logged in

Hi unkel,
There is an 'unsubscribe from this list' link at the very end of every newsletter, simply click this to remove your email address from the list of subscribers.
03.07.2012 15:02 #4
Category Moderator
Thanks a million for the quick reply, Niamh. Can't believe I missed that :o

Edit - how about including this in the FAQ, then you can clean this thread up again :)
03.07.2012 15:04 #5
Originally posted by unkel
Thanks a million for the quick reply, Niamh. Can't believe I missed that :o

Edit - how about including this in the FAQ, then you can clean this thread up again :)

No problem at all :)
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon