Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Boards Deals Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm

€27.50 v €67 for Wash, Style, Blowdry + Kerastase Treatment at Ultimate Hair & Beauty

12.12.2011 09:53 #1
Boards.ie Community Manager
€27.50 v €67 for Wash, Style, Blowdry + Kerastase Treatment at Ultimate Hair & Beauty, Dublin 1

Update your personal look with a brand new hair style for an upcoming Christmas party or family event! Ultimate Hair and Beauty are experts in creating new looks! They are also including a Kerastase Treatment that will leave your hair hydrated, soft and manageable!

Pay just €27.50 instead of €67 for Wash, Style, Blowdry and Kerastase Treatment at Ultimate Hair and Beauty, Dublin 1 with today's Boards Deal.

Buy this Deal now!

An easy way to revamp your style and make yourself feel great is with a brand new gorgeous hair style. Add to that a luxurious Kerastase conditioning treatment and you won't be able to stop checking out your shiny new locks in every mirror.

Ultimate Hair & Beauty are located in the busy city centre GPO Arcade between Prince's Street and Henry Street in Dublin 1. They are renowned for their client-centered, friendly service which has been maintained throughout the years. Their highly qualified team ensures that all clients leave the salon feeling appreciated and looking fantastic!

You can take a look at Ultimate Hair and Beauty's Style Book for ideas on what to get done!

Visit Ultimate Hair and Beauty on facebook for more information!

Ultimate Hair and Beauty,
GPO Arcade
Henry Street
Dublin 1

T: 01 8732825
E: info@uhb.ie

Check out Ultimate Hair and Beauty on Facebook!

Opening Hours:
Mon - Tues: 9am - 5:30pm
Wed: 9am - 7pm
Thurs: 9am - 8pm
Fri: 9am - 7pm
Sat: 9am - 5:30pm
http://uhb.ie

Buy this Deal now!

Terms of the Deal:
  • Voucher valid from January 2012
  • Valid for 3 months
  • Not valid with any other offers
  • Must be booked in advance |t: 01 8732825 |e: info@uhb.ie
  • Subject to availability
  • May buy multiples
12.12.2011 14:01 #2
Hi

but why in the email is written

Wash, Cut, Blow Dry, Treatment €27.50 Dublin City

but in the deal the CUT is not anymore present?
Is the cut included or not?

Many thanks
12.12.2011 14:21 #3
Boards.ie Community Manager
Originally posted by batterly
Hi

but why in the email is written

Wash, Cut, Blow Dry, Treatment €27.50 Dublin City

but in the deal the CUT is not anymore present?
Is the cut included or not?

Many thanks

We used the word 'style' instead of 'cut' on the deal page. It's the same thing, a new hair style or hair cut. They will cut your hair :)
12.12.2011 14:45 #4
Thank you very much!!
That's sounds perfect
25.10.2012 16:54 #5
That is a great deal.... I might treat myself for my Christmas Party in the Regency Hotel. It's a Vegas Party night and I was thinking of a really glam up-style...a little O.T.T. seems as it's Vegas, or maybe BIG hair also, I'll be wearing a long fitted dress with diamonds (fake unfortunately :( ), just to get into the Casio mood

Any suggestions would be great
30.10.2012 04:26 #6
Originally posted by twinkle twinkle 2
That is a great deal.... I might treat myself for my Christmas Party in the Regency Hotel. It's a Vegas Party night and I was thinking of a really glam up-style...a little O.T.T. seems as it's Vegas, or maybe BIG hair also, I'll be wearing a long fitted dress with diamonds (fake unfortunately :( ), just to get into the Casio mood

Any suggestions would be great

A Time Machine???
1 thank
30.10.2012 16:11 #7
sides are splitting Yawn...:eek:
30.10.2012 17:50 #8
Originally posted by twinkle twinkle 2
sides are splitting Yawn...:eek:

I meant that the thread was over a year old ;)
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon
Insert a YouTube video