Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Boards Deals Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm

Today's Deal: €79 instead of €770 for Unlimited Laser Hair Removal on Two Areas

28.11.2011 09:24 #1
Today's Deal: €79 instead of €770 for Unlimited Laser Hair Removal on Two Areas for 1 year with The Salon, Dublin 1

Buy this deal now!

Isn't it time you got rid of that unwanted hair? Want fast results?! Laser hair removal at The Salon, IFSC, Dublin provides long term hair removal, saving you the hassle!

Pay just €79 instead of €770 for Laser Hair Removal on Two Areas with Unlimited Sessions for 1 year with The Salon, Dublin 1 with today's Boards Deal!

Choose from the following treatment areas:

- Eyebrows
- Neck
- Stomach
- Lip
- Chin
- Face
- Underarms
- Bikini line
- Nipples
- Jaw

You can also opt to do unlimited sessions for 1 year on extended bikini line instead.

The expert team of therapists at The Salon believe in offering only the top quality beauty, hair and body treatments with effective and proven results. With laser hair removal you never have to worry about waxing, plucking or shaving again.

Because laser hair removal therapy eliminates the unwanted hair from the hair root to the tip, treatment is painless and is proven to be a very effective long term hair removal technique.

The Salon are offering Unlimited Laser Hair Removal for 1 year which will give a lasting and permanent reduction in the amount of hair growth! Don't miss this unbelievable discount giving you 90% off!

Please book in advance on t: 01 611 6958, and feel free to visit their website and facebook page! Please note your first session must be taken before April 30th 2012.

Opening Hours:
Mon: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Tues - Thurs: 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Fri: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sat: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm

Buy this deal now!

Terms of the deal:
  • Voucher valid for 1 year
  • Subject to availability
  • Please book in advance
  • One voucher per person, may buy multiples as gifts
  • Contact the salon to make sure you are eligible to receive the treatment, refunds due to medical reasons cannot be issue after 14 days
  • Voucher must be mentioned at time of booking and be presented on arrival
  • No change given for treatments less than voucher value
  • Value based on 1 treatment per area every 6 weeks over the course of 12 months
  • First treatment must be taken before April 30th 2012
28.11.2011 10:00 #2
Hosted Moderator
I was hoping a deal like this would come up soon but I'm not going to go for it :( Hopefully there'll be something similar again soon!!

Edit: Ok so my post was edited to remove a link to a thread in the Beauty forum. I don't think that's fair and I won't post it again but people should know what other people have said about the salon in question.
28.11.2011 14:02 #3
I bought a similar deal to this a few weeks ago and I was told they had no laser appointments left until after Christmas. Its disappointing to have to wait so long. I have an appointment now but I'm worried now will I be able to get a second appointment if they keep running the new deals.
28.11.2011 16:33 #4
Hi Louisein, for legal reasons we've had to delete your comment. We do however take all complaints against our partners very seriously and as such I've just spoken to The Salon regarding your comments on their machines. The Salon have informed me that all of their machines are less than 18 months old and all are serviced once per month.

If you have a specific complaint against The Salon please send an email, marked for my attention, to deals@boards.ie and I will pass it on personally to the manager of The Salon on your behalf. Please try to give as many details as possible. Many thanks, Emma
29.11.2011 11:07 #5
Emma, my recollection of a thread from a previous deal with The Salon is that this treatment is IPL not medical grade laser. Is that correct?
29.11.2011 12:14 #6
Originally posted by hollypink
Emma, my recollection about a thread from a previous deal is that this treatment is IPL not medical grade laser. Is that correct?

I would also be interested to know what type of laser is on offer, there is no information on this on The Salon website. I don't want to waste my money on IPL as I didn't find it as effective as Candela.
30.11.2011 10:06 #7
If only this deal came up when I had money in my account I would have snatched it up in a heardbeat ... sickened, completely sickened :(
1 thank
30.11.2011 12:33 #8
this might be a stupid question but can men get their arse lasered? genuine question!
30.11.2011 12:34 #9
asking because my boyf has one hairy ass!
11.01.2012 01:04 #10
Hi, Purchased vouchers from Boards for The Salon laser treatment in November and when phoned for appointment today 10 January there was a problem because the receptionist explained that there were no vouchers issued in November because the deal would have expired by then and that the vouchers were usually only valid for 6months anyway thus any vouchers would have expired by now but told me to forward a copy of the vouchers to The Salon. She said if Boards covered the vouchers there wouldn't be a problem. Please note that the details in the advertisement from Boards states that the initial appointment needs to be booked before April 30. The validity dates on the vouchers I received also give the dates valid 01.12.2011 to expires 01.12.2012.
11.01.2012 09:40 #11
Boards.ie Community Manager
Originally posted by kaleidoscope
Hi, Purchased vouchers from Boards for The Salon laser treatment in November and when phoned for appointment today 10 January there was a problem because the receptionist explained that there were no vouchers issued in November because the deal would have expired by then and that the vouchers were usually only valid for 6months anyway thus any vouchers would have expired by now but told me to forward a copy of the vouchers to The Salon. She said if Boards covered the vouchers there wouldn't be a problem. Please note that the details in the advertisement from Boards states that the initial appointment needs to be booked before April 30. The validity dates on the vouchers I received also give the dates valid 01.12.2011 to expires 01.12.2012.

Hi kaleidoscope,
You are correct, we did run a deal with The Salon at the end of November which you can see here. I presume that the similar email we received abouit this is also from you?
We will contact The Salon today for you, all deals are approved by merchants before they are run so there is perhaps a mix up at The Salon about this. I'll get back to you later today :)
1 thank
01.11.2012 14:27 #12
I bought this deal too and I had 10 sessions so far for my lip &chin hair. After 10 sessions I still have a lot of hair , the only difference is that now my hair it is much thinner than it was . I have to say that I am very dissapointed about the service there and deffinately the girls dont have much experience , plus they brush you off in a minute! Few months back I started the laser on my legs,(different salon ) now I am on my 4th session and I have to say that i have less hair on my legs than on my lip&chin.
Just an advice , the salon it is a waste of money and its not laser it is ipl!
1 thank
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon