N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm

Accepted Cards and Payment Types

09.07.2012 15:00 #61
i was just wondering do you charge credit cards after you despatch goods, or when order is placed?

i am asking, because the goods i have ordered are still not in stock, but my CC was already charged and i am getting trouble on getting info on my order.
28.08.2012 22:22 #62
This is still an issue please fix this!! I told my bank about this and they said they are not blocking the transaction. Please fix this as I need to buy a laptop asap. :/
27.09.2012 18:07 #63
Im very annoyed with service from Komplett, After ordering on a Saturday I was anxious to still not to hear anything by Thursday re my order so I checked it out. Their website said my status was 'order processing' but when I rang it had in fact been cancelled. I cant understand why they cancelled my order in the first place but then not to bother emailing/calling me was a joke. I need a laptop quickly, and as they bank takes 3-5 working days to refund before I can even place the order again, its pretty ridicolous. If it is the benefit of the company to stop fraud your surely loosing alot of orders from this. If I have time I will look elsewhere for the order but out of ease I may order once I get my refund. But seriousli I NEVER have probelms with transactions, your ordering system/fraud detection at Komplett is a joke, it should seriosly be sorted it out, waste of time
30.09.2012 14:30 #64
Im having the exact same problem as the posters above the payment service is denying the payment. Tried with both my laser and mastercard and its the same with both. Ive contacted the bank who tell me its nothing to do with them. Its very annoying as I am out of the country at the moment and will only be back for the weekend so need to purchase asap. I regularly make large purchases online and I can honestly say this has never happened before and since your customer service line doesnt operate at the weekends theres not a whole lot I can do to sort it out.
13.10.2012 03:37 #65
Now having the same problem, payment continues to be denied. First it was 'payment refused by the aquirer' , then I saw the first post here saying it may be IP related? Checked my IP and made sure it was Irish (I sometimes use Hotspot shield) and it's all good so went to try again. Now it lets me get past that to at least the TSB password authentication, but then comes back saying denied by merchant? I hope it's not because I turned around apt and street number in my invoice address, and it won't let me edit it again. In fact I now have about 20 delivery addresses that are all the same because it won't let me remove those either.
13.10.2012 11:04 #66
Originally posted by InlikeFlynn79
Now having the same problem, payment continues to be denied. First it was 'payment refused by the aquirer' , then I saw the first post here saying it may be IP related? Checked my IP and made sure it was Irish (I sometimes use Hotspot shield) and it's all good so went to try again. Now it lets me get past that to at least the TSB password authentication, but then comes back saying denied by merchant? I hope it's not because I turned around apt and street number in my invoice address, and it won't let me edit it again. In fact I now have about 20 delivery addresses that are all the same because it won't let me remove those either.

Have stayed well clear of Kompleet,problems with credit/debit cards are all on Kompleets end.
Have you tried Dabs.ie/Scan UK or other etailers as theyr'e mostly cheaper than Kompleet with better customer service and no hassle.
Most people I know have finished doing business with Kompleet a long time ago.
13.10.2012 13:46 #67
Managed to get a decent price on Amazon for what I was looking for. Thanks for the tip.
31.10.2012 11:04 #68
Do you guys accept the new visa debit cards with Bank of Ireland ??
18.02.2013 17:46 #69
Originally posted by Komplett: Eoin
Hey Booterboy,

Our anti fraud measures are extrememly stringent, this is by design to protect customer accounts/credit card details from unauthorised access.

The same login details on multiple IPs with different card numbers will cause problems.

I appreciate that this can be very annoying but please know our primary concern is to protect our customers from fraud.

Er? But ireland uses dynamic ip's . So it cant always be the same ip. So how do you order if you are with an irish service provider?
19.02.2013 09:57 #70
Hi Skatedude,

Our payments system takes into consideration mulitple attempts when it cross references IP address and Card/PayPal details with account details. If it sees an unusual number of cards being used on an account, within a short space of time, it will block the account from completing any transactions.

Brian.
28.04.2013 22:40 #71
All set to buy a NAS, some hard drives and a WD TV tonight. My old account is gone from Komplett for some reason (hadn't used it in some years). I created a new account.
Went to order. Payment Decined. Tried Paypal. Declined. And now I believe my credit card is locked as I tested buying something small off steam and Paypal is rejecting payments now.

I'll have to ring the bank tomorrow and this now means theres some other payments I can't make tonight. Very annoying.
Like someone mentioned above, I suspect its because the account sign up form asks for Street Address and then Street Number
So I suspect what got sent to the bank does not match my address because it gets recorded by Komplett as:
My Name
My Street Name Street Number (instead of the other way around e.g. its recorded as Something St. 27 instead of 27 Something St.)

I edited the delivery address to correct it but you can't edit the invoice address (I don't even know if this problem as the lousy payment processor you use doesn't give any kind of hint to the issue)
29.04.2013 07:54 #72
Hi Solyad,

The answer is basically in Brian's post above, as for the invoice address you can change it by senidng us an e-mail at service@komplett.ie and we will change the invoice address for you.
29.04.2013 09:08 #73
I'm sorry Amanda but Brians answer does not address my query. 

First off all, this was my first attempt to use Komplett in years (I have done in the past but was also surprised to see my account was gone), so its not like there could have been the loads of attempts off my IP address. I'm with UPC and it doesn't change that much. Your system then locked out my credit card which meant I was unable to make some other important payments last night.

I had to ring card services this morning and go through a security process to get it unlocked. They then told me there was no problem with the card and the payment should go through. This was at 8.41.
I tried again to make the payment at 8.50 or so and again the payment was denied. 

I rang back the bank who confirmed they did not even see a payment attempt by your processor at all this time. So at least my card is not locked again but your payment processor will not accept the card despite the card being unlocked. They confirmed they would see payment attempts in real time and so it appeared to them your processor just flat denied the payment.

Very frustrating and a shambles of a system. I wont be shopping with Komplett again. Online shopping should not be this difficult.

Update: I've ordered off Amazon just there so consider this issue closed as far as I'm concerned. Shame as I used to think very highly of Komplett. I had an RMA issue in the past and you guys even refunded the return postage.
02.05.2013 16:07 #74
Originally posted by Solyad
I'm sorry Amanda but Brians answer does not address my query. 

First off all, this was my first attempt to use Komplett in years (I have done in the past but was also surprised to see my account was gone), so its not like there could have been the loads of attempts off my IP address. I'm with UPC and it doesn't change that much. Your system then locked out my credit card which meant I was unable to make some other important payments last night.

I had to ring card services this morning and go through a security process to get it unlocked. They then told me there was no problem with the card and the payment should go through. This was at 8.41.
I tried again to make the payment at 8.50 or so and again the payment was denied. 

I rang back the bank who confirmed they did not even see a payment attempt by your processor at all this time. So at least my card is not locked again but your payment processor will not accept the card despite the card being unlocked. They confirmed they would see payment attempts in real time and so it appeared to them your processor just flat denied the payment.

Very frustrating and a shambles of a system. I wont be shopping with Komplett again. Online shopping should not be this difficult.

Update: I've ordered off Amazon just there so consider this issue closed as far as I'm concerned. Shame as I used to think very highly of Komplett. I had an RMA issue in the past and you guys even refunded the return postage.

Komplett's payment system since they were sold to PDC has always been a shambles. They've never bothered to fix it. Heck, half of the website has always been in Dutch. No matter how many times its been pointed out it's never been fixed. In fact Komplett has just gotten worse since the Irish/Dutch divisions were sold off. I stopped ordering from Komplett when they were unable to do the simple task of transferring their customer accounts into their new system.

Even now as i type this, you try to use the number on your site and you get a message saying "Customer service is currently closed" It's 4pm...

Trying the new webchat option i'm greeted by something in Dutch "U bent nummer 1 in de wachtrij." Is it really too hard to change this into English.

It really is a shame. Komplett used to be amazing. Great customer service, great prices and a great selection of stock. Now it's all terrible.
30.04.2014 11:18 #75
I tried to buy a computer from Komplett but they denied my credit card so I tried another one and that was denied too.  So I phoned them and after a log log long wait they said my card was not 3D secure (whatever that is) and I should contact my bank which I did.  They said (after a long long long wait) that my card was not compatible with 3D Secure and that it was a mistake on the merchants part. 

So no computer.  I will have to look elsewhere.  Pity, because they used to be good.
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon
Insert a YouTube video