Boards Deals Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm

€40 instead of €96 for a wash, cut, blow-dry and Kerastase treatment at Cats Hair Sal

12.09.2010 23:30 #1
Today's Deal: €40 instead of €96 for a wash, cut, blow-dry and Kerastase treatment at Cats Hair Salon

Get this deal now!

Welcome to CATS

CATS Hair Salon is part of the Westbury Mall, One of Dublin's most upmarket and exclusive shopping centres situated off Grafton Street and connected to the five-star Westbury Hotel. CATS hair salon has won many prestigious Loreal Awards and they attribute their success to the dedication and talent of their hairdressers.

The salon team aspire to provide the ultimate in haircare luxury, firmly believing that hair, just like skin, needs customised care to stay healthy. Whether it's brilliant shine or a sensuous soft touch. This dedicated group will deliver bespoke care for your hair.

Todays deals offers you a professional wash, cut and blowdry including a Kerastase Treatment for €40 instead of €96.

This voucher cannot be used during November or December. Please read the terms and conditions carefully before purchasing.

Terms & Conditions

- One voucher per person, but you may purchase multiples as gifts
- Pre-booking is essential
- Not available with any other promotions, or with any packages
- Voucher valid until 17th May 2011
- Voucher may not be redeemed during November and December

Get this deal now!
12.09.2010 23:42 #2
Unless boards has invented a time machine, I'm pretty sure that expiry date is wrong ;)
13.09.2010 07:06 #3
Originally posted by DaPoolRulz
Unless boards has invented a time machine, I'm pretty sure that expiry date is wrong ;)

Well spotted... thanks!
13.09.2010 10:07 #4
Just a quick observation, is it possible to have any of the deals located outside of Dublin??? Not everybody lives in Dublin or can go to Dublin to avail of these specials please and thanks in advance.
13.09.2010 13:51 #5
Are they washing your hair with gold?

I wouldn't pay anymore than 35e on a wash and blow dry. Kerastase treatments are between 10-15e. Where are they getting 96e from?
13.09.2010 14:00 #6
Gifterator
Originally posted by Stench Blossoms
Are they washing your hair with gold?

I wouldn't pay anymore than 35e on a wash and blow dry. Kerastase treatments are between 10-15e. Where are they getting 96e from?

It's a hair cut too.

€40 for a wash, cut, blow dry and a treatment is cheaper than in any Dublin City Salon I know of.
1 thank
13.09.2010 14:04 #7
Originally posted by woodie5
Just a quick observation, is it possible to have any of the deals located outside of Dublin??? Not everybody lives in Dublin or can go to Dublin to avail of these specials please and thanks in advance.

We're working on it! Tough going outside Dublin for some reason, but we're hoping to have some within the next few weeks. g
13.09.2010 14:06 #8
Originally posted by Cathooo
It's a hair cut too.

€40 for a wash, cut, blow dry and a treatment is cheaper than in any Dublin City Salon I know of.

This exact package has been put together especially for BoardsDeals so you won't find it on their site, but if you want to check this link (http://catshairsalon.ie/services/) you'll find their price list for the individual services. We think it's a great deal :-)
1 thank
13.09.2010 19:39 #9
What a fantastic offer, such a great price for a city centre salon. Great idea having these boards deals, well done to whoever thought of it:D
1 thank
14.09.2010 12:36 #10
Sounds like a great deal, just got one myself for the girlfriend. Usually costs her €50 for a cut and blowdry on its own in the local hair salon, so the added wash and treatment in a top salon is a fantastic price.

Great deal!
14.09.2010 12:43 #11
I put in all my card details and when I clicked on the button was told "this deal is sold out" it is still showing 79 more deals available? WHAT IS GOING ON?

Apologies, it is showing 79 bought. Is this deal available or not? WHat's the story??
15.09.2010 15:24 #12
Originally posted by queenm
I put in all my card details and when I clicked on the button was told "this deal is sold out" it is still showing 79 more deals available? WHAT IS GOING ON?

Apologies, it is showing 79 bought. Is this deal available or not? WHat's the story??

Hi there - I'll PM you on this and see if we can sort something out. Thanks, g
16.09.2010 10:49 #13
Hi guys, just a comment on the deal in Cats Hair Salon. I took up the offer and went yesterday morning to have my hair done. I must say it was a very good experience. The staff were very nice, helpful and I was seen immediately. Had my hair cut, treatment put in, given a coffee and paper to read while it worked its magic, then rinsed and blow dried. It was a great cut and I couldn't recommend them any higher. I was just fed up with telling my hairdresser how I wanted my hair cut and then having it cut the way he thought it should look!! So well done to Cats and I will be most definately returning.:D
3 thanks
16.09.2010 12:53 #14
@ High Socety, did you bring along your voucher, show it and pay the €40 at the end of the cut etc or was the amount debited from whatever card you used to get the deal so no money changed hands in the salon? The voucher is confusing to me anyway.
16.09.2010 13:01 #15
There's no need to pay anything when you get to the salon - simply handover the voucher. :)

By the way, we'll be changing the wording on all vouchers from now on to:

1) make them a bit cleared
2) omit the discounted price that you actually paid so they make better gifts!
1 thank
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon