N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm

€25 instead of €50 for 30 minutes Advanced Track Racing at Pallas Karting

30.08.2010 15:00 #1
Today's Deal: €25 instead of €50 for 30 minutes Advanced Track Racing at Pallas Karting

Get this deal now.

About Pallas Karting
Pallas Karting lets you experience the thrill of real motor racing first-hand on their amazing kart circuits, whatever the weather!

€25 gets you 30 minutes of racing on their advanced track - a saving of 50%!

Imagine The Hairpin Bend, the thrill of sliding sideways in full control, and overtaking at breathtaking speed, before accelerating into the straight and heading for the chequered flag!

Interested? Then why not take a spin to Pallas Karting with today's Boards Deal?! You'll be in the driving seat, jostling for pole position in Europe's largest Karting Centre! Karting is one of the fastest and most exhilarating sports in Ireland today - perfect for stag parties or just a fun day out with friends!

What you can expect
The karts offer you impressive acceleration, precise handling and effective braking. All designed and maintained to deliver exciting bumper to bumper action for you. The Karts are 13 Horse Power, single engine Karts, and can get up to an incredible 95kph on the 1500m track!

The tracks, which are designed by motor sport experts who have fun, excitement and safety in mind, will exercise all your driving skills. Tracks are now timed, So come on down and break the New Lap Records!

Pallas Karting also provides race suits, helmet liners, helmets and gloves. Rain gear also provided if needed. We endeavour to make your experience with us as pleasant as possible, whether sun or rain.

Pallas Karting has the green light for an action packed non-stop race programme for everyone!

Where is Pallas Karting?
Pallas Karting is located in Loughrea - 1 hour from Galway, Athlone and Thurles, 1 hour 15 minutes from Limerick and Portlaoise and 2 hours from Dublin.

This deal is available until: 2010-09-02 15:00:00

Terms and conditions of this deal:
  • One voucher per person, multiples can be bought as gifts
  • Advanced booking required
  • Not valid in conjunction with other offers
  • Must be redeemed within 6 months
  • Minimum age of 16 years old

Get this deal now.
30.08.2010 15:22 #2
Any chance that the 50€ voucher acts like a plain fifty ? :D

Reason I ask is because, on the Pallas site, they have an offer;

'Book a Sunday 45min session for 50 euro
must be booked in advance by Saturday to avail of offer.'

Could this voucher be used for that offer do you know ?

Thanks.
30.08.2010 16:41 #3
Originally posted by barry181091
Any chance that the 50€ voucher acts like a plain fifty ? :D

Reason I ask is because, on the Pallas site, they have an offer;

'Book a Sunday 45min session for 50 euro
must be booked in advance by Saturday to avail of offer.'

Could this voucher be used for that offer do you know ?

Thanks.

Good news!

We've checked with the guys at Pallas Karting and they've very kindly agreed to let you use your voucher for a 45 minute Sunday session!

That's 45 minutes of Sunday karting for only €25!

In order to avail of this offer you must book in advance, before Saturday.

Enjoy :)
30.08.2010 18:34 #4
ah ffs, where's all the dublin deals?
5 thanks
30.08.2010 20:13 #5
Originally posted by Random
ah ffs, where's all the dublin deals?

You're joking! Right? This is the first one I've seen that's NOT Dublin.
You're joking.......right?
1 thank
30.08.2010 20:15 #6
yah i'm joking. it's the first deal i was really interested in and then upset to see it was in galway :D
30.08.2010 20:18 #7
yah i'm joking. it's the first deal i was really interested in and then upset to see it was in galway :D

Welcome to the world outside Dublin.:D
30.08.2010 20:20 #8
Originally posted by redsteveireland
Welcome to the world outside Dublin.:D

there is no such place. it must be a mistake!
31.08.2010 09:04 #9
I'd just like to say that I went here on a stag, the lads were very accommodating. The track is brilliant and the carts go pretty fast! There is the usual differences in speed of kart but you can change after each race.

I thoroughly recommend it, great time had by all! €25 seems like a pretty good price.
31.08.2010 14:21 #10
I think the picture of Jedward in the ad for this deal has put everyone off :D
1 thank
31.08.2010 14:29 #11

Me too :pac:

Oh well, I guess we'll let them have this one. Even if it is the best one :D
31.08.2010 14:55 #12
Please note that in order to avail of this offer you must purchase a voucher through BoardsDeals.ie.

This offer is not available directly from Pallas Karting. :)
01.09.2010 20:28 #13
Doesn't look good for more deals outside Dublin... :(

Edit: Christ, where did all they come from? There were only 3 sold when I went to bed, now there's 39? I smell a conspiracy :P
07.09.2010 09:03 #14
they must have got lucky that someone wanted a group booking (only 17 sold with a couple of hours left), but if it had been a restaurant or similar deal outside dublin they might not have gotten the numbers imo, think it'll be dublin only for the time being, maybe the occassional cork one
07.09.2010 13:17 #15
Unfortunately you could be right. No business is going to do this if they don't think it will be of benefit to them, and being the first place not to sell enough vouchers isn't the kind of publicity they'd want, so anywhere outside Dublin (and probably Cork) will be taking a much bigger risk.

Suddenly Kilkenny deals look a very far way away
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon