Boards Deals Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm

€30 instead of €60 for a Haircut & Finish and a Hot Towel Shave at The Grooming Rooms

23.08.2010 11:53 #1
Today's Deal: €30 instead of €60 for a Haircut & Finish and a Hot Towel Shave at The Grooming Rooms

Get this deal now.

About The Grooming Rooms

The Grooming Rooms, located right in the heart of the city centre, is Dublin's first grooming emporium dedicated exclusively to men.

It is a new concept in male grooming offering classic barbering services as well as a variety of other treatments in a comfortable atmosphere where our clients can relax, unwind and feel revitalised.

The Grooming Rooms employ only highly qualified and skilled staff that will be happy to consult with you about any of our treatments and services. They are trained in the benefits and strengths of each product line and will be happy to assist in making your choice.

What do I get with my voucher?

Haircut and Finish
Precision cutting and styling at its finest from our top barbers. This service includes a consultation, shampoo and conditioner.

Hot Towel Shave
A traditional wet shave with hot towels and face massage is an incredibly relaxing experience! Using an open razor with a new blade for each shave, hygiene and comfort are assured.

What the press are saying about The Grooming Rooms:

"the GQ of barber shops... superb treatment rooms"
The Dubliner

"Well worth it"
Social and Personal

"My two treatments left me.....determined to return"
The Gloss

This deal is available until: 2010-08-26 15:00:00

Terms and conditions of this deal:
  • One voucher per person, may buy multiples as gifts
  • Advanced Booking Required
  • Haircut & Hot Towel Shave is a single package which must be used in the one appointment
  • Voucher must be redeemed within 6 months
  • Not Valid with other offers

Get this deal now.
25.08.2010 15:53 #2
Anyone been to this place yet?

I'm used to going to the Waldorf and this place looks a tad wanky.

Good price though, so I am tempted. Right next to Grogan's pub too, which is handy.
25.08.2010 16:17 #3
Good news today on BoardsDeals.ie - we can now accept Laser cards as well as all major credit cards and PayPal!

...as if our great deals weren't reason enough to buy :-)
1 thank
26.08.2010 15:42 #4
Just wondering when we'll receive the voucher for this, as I've booked in for tomorrow morning.
26.08.2010 15:48 #5
Never mind, just got it :)
26.08.2010 15:56 #6
Let me know how you get on.
26.08.2010 16:24 #7
Will do. Although until recently I always shaved my head myself, so I wont have much to compare it to barber wise!
27.08.2010 20:20 #8
FFS just saw this, gutted I missed out :(
30.08.2010 01:03 #9
Had this done Friday morning just before a wedding. It wasn't as "wanky" as I'd feared. The 'consultation' basically consisted of "So, what would you like?". The guy I had (Leon) wasn't the chattiest, but I'm not particularly a fan of small talk either so that was fine by me.

Was my first time having a hot towel shave and I have to say I enjoyed it. I was happy with the haircut too, so left a satisfied customer.
1 thank
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon