Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm

€15 instead of €40 for Gear and 400 Paintballs at Skirmish

19.08.2010 10:30 #1
Today's Deal: €15 instead of €40 for Gear and 400 Paintballs at Skirmish

Get this deal now.

About Skirmish Paintball

Skirmish Paintball is Ireland's premier paintball venue, located in Roundwood, Co. Wicklow and just a few minutes from Dublin.

A 30 acre forest with six purpose built paintball game areas makes for a great paintballing experience, whether it's for a personal paintball challenge, a birthday party, or a corporate day out! A day of paintballing is a great team building exercise and Skirmish will do their utmost to ensure that you and your friends have a pleasant and exciting day!

Paintball is the fastest growing fun sport in the world. Each player is issued with a camouflage suit, protective facemask, goggles, a padded hood, a semi-automatic paintball gun, as well as a harness to carry your paint! To ensure your safety, trained instructors demonstrate the equipment and the games are monitored at all times.

What's on offer at Skirmish?

Skirmish offers a wide variety of games that will have you frothing at the mouth for more action! Groups are divided into two teams. Each of the game areas have a different scenario so the winning team's success will depend on what that game involves! Here's just some of our games:

Jungle
A game for real strategists! Capture the enemy flag and return to your own camp. Secure all areas until the game is complete. Very large game area suitable for all types of players, the brave and the not so brave!

Tower Storm
Not for the feint hearted! Enemy in occupation of the tower - to call for re-enforcements the bell must be sounded. High powered action game.

Capture the Flag
Strategy and skill required here. Seek out the flag and advance to the enemy camp. Both teams advance in formation until the inevitable meeting. Advance or dig in?

Village Siege
A hostage is held within the enemy village. Invade the area, locate the hostage and bring to safety.

This deal is available until: 2010-08-23 15:00:00

Terms and conditions of this deal:
  • Voucher valid for 6 months
  • Not valid with other offers
  • Advanced booking required
  • Players must be 16 or over
  • One voucher per person, but you may purchase multiples as gifts

Get this deal now.
22.08.2010 22:33 #2
I have never heard of anyone going paintballing by themselves.

I am trying to buy 15 vouchers, and from what I can tell the only way to do that is to go through paypall 15 times.

Please tell me there is an easier way that I'm just not seeing.
23.08.2010 09:16 #3
We are working on adding an option to buy multiple vouchers but for the time being you'll have to process each individually I'm afraid.
30.08.2010 03:19 #4
pissflaps, I only just saw this today.

:(
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list