N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm

€100 voucher for €35 at the French Beauty Day Spa

08.08.2010 21:54 #31
Originally posted by Stench Blossoms
Got my voucher this morning.

Have been trying to get through since 10.30 to book but no answer.

Hopefully they are just busy at the moment.

Did it come in the post?
08.08.2010 23:01 #32
Originally posted by Thoie
Did it come in the post?

By email I'd imagine, AKAIK you have to print them out
08.08.2010 23:32 #33
Originally posted by DaPoolRulz
By email I'd imagine, AKAIK you have to print them out

That's what I get for being away from email for a few days - it got lost in the junk :) Found it now, thanks.
20.08.2010 13:01 #34
My wife has been trying to book with these guys for most this week. She says the customer service is woeful. She has rung 5 times trying to book a treatment and they keep saying they will call back and they never have. Other times the phone just rings out.

It doeesnt look so good.
22.08.2010 20:20 #35
I had no problem. They rang me back within 30 minutes.

Unfortunately, I didn't realise that they weren't open on Mondays (I wanted to make my appointment for the day before I go on hols).

I must try again in a couple weeks. Am hoping they are good as I need to find a new beautician.
22.08.2010 20:23 #36
Originally posted by Smoggy
My wife has been trying to book with these guys for most this week. She says the customer service is woeful. She has rung 5 times trying to book a treatment and they keep saying they will call back and they never have. Other times the phone just rings out.

It doeesnt look so good.

Maybe they've gone on Holiday wit the 7Grand they got from the boards deal!!!

If it was me i'd lodge a Paypal dispute immediately, they've had there chance to get back to ya
23.08.2010 10:11 #37
Originally posted by Smoggy

It doeesnt look so good.

Sorry your wife is having so much difficulty booking. From speaking to the spa, the best way to book is by email quoting your voucher code - info@frenchbeauty.ie. I hope this helps but if you're still having trouble please let me know.
24.08.2010 14:04 #38
Thanks Mark, She got through in the end and managed to sort something out, but the whole process took so long she missed the time she wanted to go. Not great advertising for the company, but looks to be sorted now.
26.08.2010 16:02 #39
Good news today on BoardsDeals.ie - we can now accept Laser cards as well as all major credit cards and PayPal!
1 thank
26.08.2010 21:48 #40
Originally posted by Boards Deals: Mark
Sorry your wife is having so much difficulty booking. From speaking to the spa, the best way to book is by email quoting your voucher code - info@frenchbeauty.ie. I hope this helps but if you're still having trouble please let me know.

Hi Mark,

I don't mean to be rude, but it is really, really wierd that the best way to contact someone in the service industry is by email!!!!!!!

I will admit that I haven't made a booking yet.... but still think its a bit suss.
07.09.2010 09:41 #41
Originally posted by Boards Deals: Gordon
Good news today on BoardsDeals.ie - we can now accept Laser cards as well as all major credit cards and PayPal!

Is there anymore spa deals coming up do you know? Looking to book in something but thought i might ask here first.
07.09.2010 14:49 #42
Originally posted by JEmily
Is there anymore spa deals coming up do you know? Looking to book in something but thought i might ask here first.

We'll have at least one more spa deal before the end of September :)
23.09.2010 15:21 #43
4 x Vouchers for French Beauty Day Spa (surplus to requirements) bought from Boards Deal for sale over on adverts at face value.

If you missed out when the deal was on, why not get yourself a voucher now!
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon
Insert a YouTube video