Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Gamesnash.ie Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 Offer

10.06.2009 16:01 #1
Verified representative
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to let you know we're running a "more the merrier" promotion on Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 due for release on the 3rd of July.

Basically we're giving away a voucher for Gamesnash with every pre order from a boardsie - the more boardsies that order it the bigger the voucher.

Full details can be found here
10.06.2009 16:31 #2
Without sounding like a threadspoiler ..you're advertising the game at 54.99 !!

http://www.asda-entert...sda/10042563.product
I can get it delivered for free from Asda for only 44.99.
10.06.2009 19:28 #3
Verified representative
No problem - the likes of Asda are shipping from Jersey and are not charging VAT on their prices. Being based in Ireland we are obliged to charge 21.5% VAT. Further details can be found here

The trade off however is that deliveries from Asda won't arrive until at least the following week and in some cases the week after and may be stopped by customs etc It's a bit fairer to compare us to the bricks and mortar stores over here for pre orders as in the vast majority of cases we deliver on or before release day having dispatched from Ireland.

A lot of people of course may prefer to wait for the delivery and save a few euro whilst others are happy to get the game at a competitive price. Our customer base is generally of the latter but maybe in this case with the possibillity of a €10.00 voucher to come with the game we might encourage those who would order of Asda etc to join in.
12.06.2009 19:48 #4
Hi Pat, I've moved this to your commercial interactive forum.
30.06.2009 10:14 #5
Originally posted by Kinetic^
Hi Pat, I've moved this to your commercial interactive forum.

Wouldnt it have been better to leave it where it was so that the people in that forum could then be linked to this forum? I think that was the point of the post.
03.07.2009 09:41 #6
I ordered this game @ the start of June.

It says on my account it hasn't even been dispatched yet.

I wish to cancel this order now as I will just buy it in the shop today but there's no cancel order option on your website?

Or did I miss it?
03.07.2009 10:15 #7
Verified representative
Hi there,

All pre orders for Tiger Woods 10 are packed and are shipping this morning. Could you pm me your order number asap so we can get your order pulled.
03.07.2009 10:49 #8
Originally posted by Gamesnash.ie (Pat)
Hi there,

All pre orders for Tiger Woods 10 are packed and are shipping this morning. Could you pm me your order number asap so we can get your order pulled.

Thanks very much Pat.

PM sent :)
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image