Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Gamesnash.ie Representatives

N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm

[Prototype] The Gamesnash More The Merrier Offer

29.05.2009 13:51 #1
Verified representative
Ok we're going to try this as an experiment - It may not be popular but then again it might tickle the fancy of the boardsies.

What we're thinking of doing is picking a top pre order title per month and offering boards.ie members an incentive for group buying. If we can get this up and running as a regular event we will hopefully be able to pass on any better prices we secure from our suppliers in return for the increased volume.

So here's the offer for June .....

Game:
[Prototype] PS3 or [Prototype] Xbox 360

Any Boards.ie member who pre orders the above will receive a €5.00 voucher to spend at Gamesnash along with their delivery.

The More The Merrier Part starts here .....

If 10 or more boards.ie members pre order the game everyone gets a €6.00 voucher.

If 20 or more boards.ie members pre order the game everyone gets a €7.00 voucher.

If 30 or more boards.ie members pre order the game everyone gets a €8.00 voucher.

If 40 or more boards.ie members pre order the game everyone gets a €9.00 voucher.

If 50 or more boards.ie members pre order the game everyone gets a €10.00 voucher.

Anybody familiar with our cost structure will know that we will be heavily subsidising the vouchers from our own promotional funds ( would not like you to think we can throw €10.00 off everything on the site :D )

To avail of this offer when ordering please state in the comments section of the order process "Boards.ie more the merrier offer - username xxxxxxx"
which will let us know you're in and then post in this thread that you have ordered the game. We'll keep a running total and the voucher for the relevant amount will be bundled with the order.

Offfer is open to pre orders placed between now and midnight next Wednesday ( so we can give final orders to our suppliers ) If a boards.ie member has already placed an order post here and pm me your order number - we will accept it.
2 thanks
29.05.2009 18:22 #2
Excellent idea for a promotion Pat.

Would pre-order this but I'm still trying to distinguish it from the PS3's Infamous! :D
31.05.2009 17:05 #3
Sounds like a good deal, I'm in on that.
02.06.2009 09:15 #4
Verified representative
Confirming your order is tagged as part of the offer.

( Not exactly capturing the imagination of other boardsies just yet though :D )
02.06.2009 13:31 #5
Originally posted by Gamesnash.ie (Pat)
Confirming your order is tagged as part of the offer.

( Not exactly capturing the imagination of other boardsies just yet though :D )

Hi Pat, I am very interested BUT have to double check the funds and i'll get back to you! I'll give you the no or the go later, thanks.
02.06.2009 21:24 #6
Is this a €5 voucher that is taken off this order or is it for use on another purchase?
I have been watching preview vids of this and it looks quite good. Would prefer to play a demo before ordering but there are none on the marketplace unfortunately.
02.06.2009 21:51 #7
Verified representative
Originally posted by BFassassin
Is this a €5 voucher that is taken off this order or is it for use on another purchase?
I have been watching preview vids of this and it looks quite good. Would prefer to play a demo before ordering but there are none on the marketplace unfortunately.

Would be for a further purchase. If we ended up with 50+ people having to have their order price changed it would be a logistical pain in the proverbial.

Plus of course for us it means the voucher is spread across 2 titles so it's a bit easier on us. :p:D

If we can get this up and running though on a month by month basis you could use the voucher from this month off next months more the merrier offer and then get a voucher with that for the next month etc etc etc.
1 thank
02.06.2009 21:59 #8
Yeah I never thought of that. I think ill order anyway as I have another trade in voucher to use up anyway.

edit: ordered
03.06.2009 00:07 #9
Category Moderator
Pat maybe you would consider adding wii and ds titles to the future mix, also maybe updates on how many have ordered so you would know if your getting an €8 rather than a €5. Might encourage more people to order
03.06.2009 09:10 #10
Verified representative
Originally posted by Davy
Pat maybe you would consider adding wii and ds titles to the future mix, also maybe updates on how many have ordered so you would know if your getting an €8 rather than a €5. Might encourage more people to order

Thanks for the feedback ...

We will certianly look at titles across all formats.

The thread itself is the running total of how many users signed up as the concept is that they post here when the order is placed. BFassassin made it 2 - when I said to Captain Chaos it wasn't capturing the imagination of other boardsies I meant it literally. :D
03.06.2009 09:54 #11
Probably just the game, it seems a bit of a sleeper title. I'm sure the scheme will work with the bigger games coming later this year.

btw come on peeps, 8 more....
03.06.2009 10:03 #12
Verified representative
Originally posted by Captain Chaos
Probably just the game, it seems a bit of a sleeper title. I'm sure the scheme will work with the bigger games coming later this year.

btw come on peeps, 8 more....

To be fair PS3 users do seem to be happily playing infamous at the moment and they appear to be very similar. That said away from this offer the game is selling quite well so it's more likely that boardsies a) don't know about this or b) didn't get enough notice of it.

We'll look at getting some strong titles in the coming months but pickings are slim for July and August - might try out Tiger Woods 2010
03.06.2009 10:52 #13
It seems that this thread isnt getting enough traffic then. Maybe there should be a sticky or something linking to here on the games, xbox, ps3, nintendo forums.
03.06.2009 11:06 #14
Try out the new call of duty when it comes out :)
03.06.2009 11:14 #15
Originally posted by BFassassin
It seems that this thread isnt getting enough traffic then. Maybe there should be a sticky or something linking to here on the games, xbox, ps3, nintendo forums.

I reckon that's right. I just happened on this thread by chance when I saw it
on the latest forum posts list on the boards homepage. I wouldn't have known about it otherwise.

I'd be interested in taking part in this but I'm a bit iffy about this game...
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon
Insert a YouTube video