Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

richersounds.ie Representatives

9 hrs
Response Time
99%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm

Panasonic AE3000 projector?

27.03.2009 16:34 #1
John Mc...I know you don't have it on the site but just wondering if you could source a Panasonic AE3000 1080p projector and if so what kind of money would you be talking...Currently using an AE900 and with the help of yourself will be upgrading to 7.1 at last so the upgraded projector is the next thing to sneak into the house when the wife ain't looking...Thx. Macker
30.03.2009 18:46 #2
Verified representative
Macker,

sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you - unfortunately it's not one we stock - however I'll have a dig and see if I can source one for you at reasonable money and revert if I see white smoke!

ATB,

John Mc
30.03.2009 21:39 #3
No bother lad...don't go out of your way and please don't pick one up without letting me know a price first. Really miss the days when could go mad and get something without thinking first, but any help you can give would be great...Cheers Macker
19.08.2009 13:42 #4
I might be interested in one too
26.08.2009 10:48 #5
Verified representative
Originally posted by Macker515
No bother lad...don't go out of your way and please don't pick one up without letting me know a price first. Really miss the days when could go mad and get something without thinking first, but any help you can give would be great...Cheers Macker

Macker,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you!

We don't stock the (excellent) 3000 unfortunately,

Happy shopping!

ATB,

John Mc
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right