N/A
Response Time
N/A
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 10am - 6pm

Eee 901 Linux

19.08.2008 10:56 #1
Hey guys, I saw you had these back in stock this morning so I pounced on one. Do you know will it be sent out for delivery today or tomorrow?

Order#: 170267
19.08.2008 11:06 #2
Originally posted by baz8080
Hey guys, I saw you had these back in stock this morning so I pounced on one. Do you know will it be sent out for delivery today or tomorrow?

Order#: 170267

Geez you are excited. :D

I will try get it out for you today.
19.08.2008 11:23 #3
I am :) Thanks a million!
20.08.2008 21:18 #4
Just wanted to say thanks a million to you guys at Elara.ie. I had the Eee in my hands the same day as I ordered it :)
26.08.2008 00:21 #5
How many days would it take for an in-stock EEE 1000H to get delivered to Limerick? That's using the typical delivery method - I think it was stated as around a tenner. This is hypothetical btw, the order won't be coming in until next week ; )
26.08.2008 00:26 #6
Originally posted by Baza210
How many days would it take for an in-stock EEE 1000H to get delivered to Limerick? That's using the typical delivery method - I think it was stated as around a tenner. This is hypothetical btw, the order won't be coming in until next week ; )

If you order it early enough in the day so they have time to get it onto the evening delivery it should be with you the next day. We quote 1-2 days officially for deliveries to be on the safe side of course.
26.08.2008 01:21 #7
Originally posted by Kin Mak
If you order it early enough in the day so they have time to get it onto the evening delivery it should be with you the next day. We quote 1-2 days officially for deliveries to be on the safe side of course.

Next day delivery? That's pretty sweet. Guess it's one of the benefits of buying from a company that's actually based in Ireland eh :)
26.08.2008 10:11 #8
Originally posted by Baza210
Next day delivery? That's pretty sweet. Guess it's one of the benefits of buying from a company that's actually based in Ireland eh :)

And you won't get a EEE PC in Greek. :D
26.08.2008 12:09 #9
And you won't get a EEE PC in Greek. :D

Actually, one more question on that note - do you know if the 1000Hs that Elara stock have the UK or US keyboard layout? I would assume the UK one, but just thought I'd check. If that's possible :P

(The differences are the position of the @/" key, and the size of the Enter key)
26.08.2008 12:13 #10
I am assuming it is the UK layout, never looked myself. I will see if I can check with Asus for you. I don't really want to brake a seal on them to check. :rolleyes:
26.08.2008 13:54 #11
I am assuming it is the UK layout, never looked myself. I will see if I can check with Asus for you. I don't really want to brake a seal on them to check. :rolleyes:

Haha yeah it's no hassle, I was just wondering more out of academic interest than anything; I'll be being one either way :pac:
26.08.2008 14:10 #12
Fella from Asus just laugh and said "of course it will mate". :D

So yes it does have a UK keyboard.
1 thank
26.08.2008 15:28 #13
Fella from Asus just laugh and said "of course it will mate". :D

So yes it does have a UK keyboard.

Nice, a proper sized Return key then. Cheers mate!
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon
Insert a YouTube video