Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

richersounds.ie Representatives

9 hrs
Response Time
99%
Response Rate

We're online:

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm

Happy customer

18.07.2008 11:22 #1
Just purchased a Pioneer DVR550 from John in RS and am absolutely delighted with it. John answered all my questions when I was considering this or the Sony 750, price was at least a €100 less than an equivalent down south and he even got one of his family to personally deliver it to my house when DHL messed up the first delivery. For service, price and afer-sales RS cannot be beaten. I would advise anybody considering a purchase to do your homework and then buy from RS. I just wish they sold lapstops and cameras as well as they are my next purchases but oh well. As a sidenote the functionality of the Pioneer is streets ahead of my old VCR, evening copying old video tapes gives great results. The only thing I have not tried is the Guideplus EPG but from reading other threads it seems to work fine, just needs some patience.
:D Piaget
18.07.2008 12:34 #2
yeah, guideplus works fine in ireland. Can be a bit tricky to setup though so if you need any help let me know (I have the pioneer 530 bought from RS two years ago.)
Reply to thread
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Bullet list
Insert an image
Insert an emoticon
Insert a YouTube video