25.02.2021 16:38 #1

We have no external or internal stop valve (stop cock) on our property. We live in an old bungalow in a rural part of Dublin. We called a plumber to fix a leaking tap and after investigating he told us we have no internal stop valve. He said he could fit one once the water was turned off at the external supply. However, we do not have any meter or external stop valve, therefore we cannot fix the leak.

How do we get an external stop valve fitted?