Thanks Ramesh for creating this post and highlighting this issue we are due to move into 77 Meadow Gate and will have a big affect if we can’t move in before Christmas
Thanks for your query.
If you send a PM with the details mentioned previously, we can look into this matter.
We're in the same development - number 74, and I just wanted to echo two previous posts. We've already given notice to our landlord, and with all current restrictions in place, we would be stuck without any accommodation.
I'll send details via PM, however, can you please provide an update on what is causing the delay? What is the expected timeline at the moment?