uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
16.07.2020 17:55 #4
Verified representative
Hi Craftylee,

Thanks for confirming.

If you have online billing: with meter-reading(s) taken on your last day and your opening meter-readings (taken first day) and MPRN for your new address, complete the transfer form for electricity. Close the gas account separately via this page on the day you move out.

Contact me here by private message on the next working day after you complete the gas account closure form. All reps will receive the message and one of us will get back to you and escalate the matter of the exit fee/your unforeseen circumstances. We will need the gas account number, name, address, telephone number on the account, and that you state for GDPR you are the account-holder.

If you do not have online billing, telephone Customer Service on 1850 372 372 to transfer your electricity account.

If you have further questions in the meantime, do let us know.

Kind regards,
1 thank