uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
16.07.2020 17:36 #1

I recently moved home and our new address doesn't have gas, it uses oil instead. I'm going to transfer my electricity account across, but I can't move my gas. Does this mean I need to pay the exit charge?

I'm not breaking contract by choice but simply because the new home doesn't have gas.

Can you please advise? I would be very disappointed if I'm charged an exit fee for this