uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
28.02.2020 00:35 #2
Registered User
Make a formal complaint and if no joy, contact CRU (regulator for utilities). You’ll have to exhaust the internal complaints process before the regulator will deal with it.