Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
19.06.2019 17:57 #1
Hi, 
I moved house in November 2018 and had before always paid my Vodafone broadband. I tried contacting Vodafone asking if my account could be transferred or even put on hold, as I was moving to a temporary dwelling for a few months then on to a new house. I sent emails but never got a reply. The money was still going off my account for no- service. In desperation to talk to someone, I stopped the direct debit. And indeed, someone called me. I explained that I needed to transfer my account to a new address, I was promised a call back which never came. I sent two more emails, without reply. 
Then someone called me arranging to pick up my moded. I told them again I was hoping to transfer my account. The lady on the phone said she would inform Vodafone, but again they never contacted me. 
Now I am faced with a 700€ termination bill. I never terminated a contract, I only ever wanted my account to be transferred. Clearly, with such a bad service, I would never use Vodafone again. I will not pay the termination fee. even the lady from the debt collectors service agreed with me. 
1 thank