Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Most Anticipated Records of 2016

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,092 ✭✭✭mosstin

jester77 wrote: »
    Can't wait for this

Same. It's a great tune and 'Since I Left You' is a wonderful record.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

mosstin wrote: »
    Same. It's a great tune and 'Since I Left You' is a wonderful record.

Yip, one of my all time faves. I thought they got into trouble with it over all the samplings they did, must look that up again.

• Landcape-poster1-768x543.png

Very glad to hear he's recording music again. Given the personal tragedy he's been through in the past year, I can only imagine it will be a very tough listen. Also booked myself two tickets for the film.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭UrbanSprawl

dammit i hate reunions and comebacks but damm that new track is a1, total leftfield and unexpected. One sample is My Favorite Things - Julie Andrews any others?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

dammit i hate reunions and comebacks but damm that new track is a1, total leftfield and unexpected. One sample is My Favorite Things - Julie Andrews any others?

its not really a reunion though - they've supposedly been plugging away on the album over the years, but clearing samples has become even more difficult.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭UrbanSprawl

loyatemu wrote: »
    its not really a reunion though - they've supposedly been plugging away on the album over the years, but clearing samples has become even more difficult.

Surprising enuff in this day and age.Sure copyright is a myth at this stage. Youtubers like pogo built their careers on sampling copyrighted material before anyone could stop them! Avalanches likely first ones to really test the boundaries cos they were so successful but now its neigh on impossible to stop someone sampling your music better just to go with the flow..

Advertisement