Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Pokemon league! Meet ups every Tuesday 6-9pm.

1171819202123»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Just wondering is there any video game meet ups in Dublin still happening? Would love a weekly battle with people

There is, refer back to before mention facebook group for more details. I believe its 6-9pm every Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭brianorourke

There is, refer back to before mention facebook group for more details. I believe its 6-9pm every Tuesday.

Thanks! Here it is for all newcomers.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I've updated the op with current details as it was quite out of date.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Ken Shamrock

Probably asked a million times on here, but are there any Gen 1 only tournaments? (TCG)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Dempster1987

Hey all, lookig to setup a league for the cork area but need some advice on going about it if anyone could offer a hand.

have also setup a FB group for Pokemon TCG in Ireland in anyone is interested. Easily found using a fb search

• Advertisement
Advertisement